Hi folks. Well today i got my new cpu. A Q9450. So i could finally start on my watercooling project. Took me about 2 hours to make layout for the tubing and cutting it to the right size. Then i took everything out of the case to do a test run. After letting it run for about 1 hour i drained it and let it dry out a bit. Then i started building everything in the case now with al the hose clamps on the tubing. They kinda suck because the ones that came with the Swiftech kit are much better but i only got two of them so i am gonna order different ones that a smaller. Then i added the dye bomb. UV red. I need another one because i don't think it is red enough. And then. Finished! Tomorrow i am gonna make some decent brackets for the res to sit on. I need a fan speed controller to. One that can have multiple fans connected. Cause the three fans on top are giving me a headache.