Eventually, with three months’ hard work, I finished my ultimate works, a Lego Version GTX690 (175CM * 65CM) by overcoming difficulties of all kinds and spending nearly 10k Yuan and integrating 11,396 Lego blocks. Personally, I with a deep sense of achievement boast to be the world’s coolest NVIDIA-fan. My group picture with GTX690 First, allow me to make a brief introduction. I am a super fan of NVIDIA and once visited NVIDIA’s US headquarters and got the signature of Mr. Jen-Hsun Huang. Moreover, I luckily became the administrator of NVIDIA’s official Sina Weibo account. I believe that I must be the happiest NVIDIA-fan in the world. I once visited NVIDIA’s US headquarters and got the English and Chinese signatures of Mr. Jen-Hsun Huang. I am the coolest NVIDIA-fan ever. Several months ago, I saw a graphics card made of Lego blocks by an A-fan on the Internet. The making of this card was so rough and its shape so ugly that I could not believe that this person was dubbed as the world’s coolest A-fan. The making of this card was so rough Oh, my goodness, these interfaces were coarsely made Then, I can’t stand it. Next I will brief you how I made my works. My original idea was to use Excel software to adjust all the cells into small squares. Then I made a draft according to the color layout of GTX690 by the true square filling propositions. Lastly, I delivered the draft to a Taobao vendor to evaluate the purchasing blocks. Unfortunately, the vendor didn’t understand this Excel chart at all and recommended me to use a Lego official modeling software to make the drawing. Oh, my God! This was all new for me. With the great helps of Lego QQ group members, I managed to learn how to use this software and successfully transformed the draft from the Excel format into a LEGO 3D version. However, I still had no reasonable solution on the fan. But I think maybe it could be solved later on. One may directly know the exact number of Lego blocks by exporting the target file in the software. I had thought that the problem was solved. But I encountered some more challenging issues at the time of purchasing. LEGO China only sells the packages rather than the bulk pieces. After consulting all the related people, I still could not find the answer. I got no choice but to resort to other vendors. However, during this process, I still encountered a big problem that none of them could supply such huge amount of pieces. Then I made some calculations and bought the pieces from several vendors. It took more than one week to collect all the parts required. As the basic blocks were received, the base plate of PCB was still not available. To save time, I decided to build some pre-made assemblies. Thus as long as the base plate was available, I could quickly finish the job by placing them onto the plate. The pre-made parts were nearly finished After I got the base plate, I found that there was a great gap between the theory and reality. Due to the slight differences of non-Lego vendors, batches and individual blocks, the gaps between the pre-made assemblies whose length was up to 50 length units became more evident. Due to the incompliance between the pre-made assemblies and base plate, they could not be joined together. I assembled some blocks while disassembling some. The bodies of pre-made parts were placed besides. What should I do? After a huge struggle in my mind, I decided to start from scratch. My lesson was that one should not take short cuts and must do everything carefully and then he could succeed. I will not elaborate how I replayed in the base plate. Next, I must face the critical issue related to the fan. I learned that either you wanted to see it or not, the problem was always there. To solve this issue, I consulted with some experts from the LEGO QQ group. But they all said that they had never done that before and offered no solution. Then, I used the blades of the electrical fan, which proved to be the worst option. However, as I got the blades, I found that its appearance was sharply different from that of GTX690. It would absolutely become a big mistake. Thus I gave up using it. I identified a regular hexagon. I removed the axle from the desktop electrical fan to save it as the rotatable axle of my GTX690 card I never realized that they matched with each other so perfectly. It seemed that I could only make a fan of LEGO version. By analysis, I figured out a seemingly feasible solution. First, I made a pivot of regular octagon. Then I made a supporting point from each side. On the supporting point, I placed the sloping sides. This solution proved to be perfect. As an old saying goes that a man can do everything in the desperate situation. Now please enjoy my masterpiece!