1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mystique side panel

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by imperialreign, Nov 20, 2007.

1. imperialreign

imperialreign New Member

Thanks Received:
    I had a question . . . see if any y'all might know the answer here . . .

I was looking into purchasing a windowed side panel for my Cooler Master Mystique 632S, and Cooler Master has a listing for it, http://www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?act=detail&tbcate=65&id=3186, but I have yet to run across it for sale anywhere.

I mean, I'm proud of the window that I fabricated for my rig, but . . . I just . . . want it . . . BIGGER!!! (MWA!! HA! HA!!) And I can't fabricate a window that size on this aluminum side panel, not without seriously warping or stretching the metal as it is . . . the hole has to be cut during the manufacturing process, as far as I can tell.

Anyways, if anyone might have run across this somewhere and has a link, that'd be great - although black finish is preferred, I can deal with a silver finish - repainting it to black isn't a problem.