1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] n.audBl 1.1

Discussion in 'Case Mod Gallery' started by EnergyFX, Jun 18, 2008.

1. BumbleBee

BumbleBee

Thanks Received:
    8/10 not many mods but not expected with this case. I really like the complexity, little over the top however prepared for another build, would of chose other liquid cooling components (don't like Koolance), I agree Hard Drives need cooling whether it's a aluminum heatsink or fan the maximum operating temperature for a standard hard drive is 50-60'c before probability of failure range most hard drives run around 40-50'c I think it comes down to does the price justify to add them to your loop? I would of liked to seen a release valve. I could definitely see you in a Mountain Mods case next Energy.

2. <<Onafets>>

<<Onafets>>

Thanks Received:
    *drooling*

3. EnergyFX

EnergyFX New Member

Thanks Received:
    Heh, I've actually been seriously considering an Mountain Mods case for a future build. As for Koolance parts, I have zero complaints. Not to say they are better than other brands I have used, but I can't find a single fault in thier quality, performance, durability, or advertised specs. Recently they have even started to move away from aluminum which makes their products even more compatible with other brands. This rig was built around aluminum cooling and it has worked out very well and has been quite maintenance free for over a year now. Aluminum is not your enemy if you do your research and pay attention to the copper/aluminum issues. My nickel plated copper core D-Tek Fuzion has worked out perfectly fine with the aluminum radiators and HDD coolers :)