1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 (DS2) Case Pictured

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Oct 17, 2012.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Following the launch of Deep Silence 1 (DS1), which has been extensively reviewed over the past week, German company Nanoxia has a newer model on the way, the Deep Silence 2 (DS2). Like its sibling, the DS2 is a case designed keeping silence in mind, and is packed with noise-absorbing material along most of its panels. An ATX mid-tower, the DS2 has room for EATX, ATX, micro-ATX, and mini-ITX motherboards. Its storage area include three 5.25-inch drive bays behind a door, and seven 3.5-inch/2.5-inch drive trays. Unlike with the DS1, the drive cage doesn't split into two detachable cages. Ventilation in the Nanoxia DS2 includes two 120 mm front intakes, and a 120 mm rear exhaust. More details are awaited.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: Cowcotland
    NHKS says thanks.
  2. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    Fractal Define Much??
  3. Vancha

Thanks Received:
    I understand new companies usually need to start with something safe, but it would've been nice to see at least a little imagination.
  4. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    Usually when a child says 'imagination' they usuall end up drawing a car thats armed and equipped with the most devastating amount of firepower no one has ever seen even on the game 'Twisted Metal'

Would you like a PC case that fires lasers, missiles and projectiles from 4 30mm cannons with the most un-aerodynamic chassis/body that soars though the sky faster and stealthier then any F22 raptor with more than enough power left in reserve to literally move the universe to a new location???

Unfortunately they have never told me what powers the engines but the kids tell me its a secret.

I put it down to the fact that it runs on imagination.
  5. Vancha

Thanks Received:
    Yes please.
    Irony says thanks.
  6. Irony

Irony

Thanks Received:
    I've been wanting one since before I thought winnie the pooh was cool.

Most silent cases are rather bland; don't know why. Maybe they're expecting anyone who wants extreme silence to be an ocd minimalist?
    Crunching for Team TPU Folding for Team TPU
  7. t77snapshot

t77snapshot

Thanks Received:
    Looks like a nice little silent server case!
    Crunching for Team TPU
  8. THE_EGG

THE_EGG

Thanks Received:
    At first glance when I saw the picture, I thought this was a new varient of a Fractal Design 'R' series case. But I was wrong :(

Manufacturers really need to come up with some new designs. Or at least change the looks of the case.