1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need Appraisal: Danger Den Double Wide Tower 21

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by WebsterXC, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WebsterXC

Thanks Received:
    Hey guys hopefully this is the correct place to put this. Anyways, I've recently acquired a Danger Den Double Wide case and I'm debating selling it. I know they were worth a decent amount when they were made, however I have no idea how much I'd be able to get for it if I tried to sell it. The case is brand new, except for maybe some dust. All of the hardware is there with no major scratches or chips. Could anyone at least try to enlighten me on a starting price for this case?
  2. Jetster

Jetster

Thanks Received:
    I'm not trying to sound like a smart ass, but it a special item and its worth what someone is willing to pay. Start off by taking some nice detailed photos and list what is included. Does it come in a box for shipping? There is nothing like that on e bay so thats not goin to work to tell the value and they just went out of business.
  3. WebsterXC

Thanks Received:
    Yes I've got the original box in pristine condition. Comes as a "flat-pack".
  4. ChiSox

ChiSox

Thanks Received:
    I'd say $225-$275 Shipped would be fair to ask. You could get more but like Jester said you have to find someone specifically looking for it.
  5. 3vil_Steve New Member

Thanks Received:
    Are you still selling this? Is there a price your looking for?
  6. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received: