1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 Plugin

Discussion in 'Games' started by DRDNA, Mar 26, 2013.

1. DRDNA

DRDNA

Thanks Received:
    Hey I back a bit ago was really looking forward to Most Wanted 2012 but was really disappointed with the views I was able to play with; looking at the whole car while racing OR looking down the road as if fixed below the bottom of the front bumper almost as if I were only an inch off the ground. UGGGGGGG :banghead: drove me so crazy I just didn't play it.

SO I recently ran an internet search and found some folks out there made view hacks and I have tested Realistic Plugin v3.04 with the game and wow it indeed does work and has a lot of custom type settings to really get it to your taste. Well it isn't a really wow this is the way they should have done it but it does at least make the game worth playing maybe not buying , well buying for more than $19.99 IMO :eek:.
    Anyone else here try it? http://nfs-inside.de/2013/02/13/nfs-mw-2012/nfs-most-wanted-realistic-plugin-v3-04/ Opps I think this is the Dutch one.

http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsmw2/files/ Good ole English one.

Also I purchased my copy of NSPMW2 on Origin and it works fine on line and in single player with this.

Camera Control HotKeys
    Numpad * = Toggle Camera Control On
    Numpad / = Toggle Camera Control Off
    Numpad 9 = Toggle Free-Look
    Numpad 3 = Toggle TrackIR (must be enabled in config first)
    Numpad 7 = Toggle HUD

Numpad 1 = Next Preset

Numpad 0 = Toggle Mouse
    Numpad . = Change Camera Mode
    Numpad + = Toggle Glass Texture

U = Move Up
    T = Move Down
    G = Move Left
    J = Move Right
    Y = Move Forward
    H = Move Backward
    k = Reset View

] = Increase FOV
    [ = Decrease FOV

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  2. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac

Thanks Received:
    Yeah I'm sure something like this will be made for GRID 2 as well if possible. Codies has announced it won't have cockpit view anymore, and it's pissed a lot of their fans off.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
  3. DRDNA

DRDNA

Thanks Received:
  4. Law-II

Law-II

Thanks Received:
    Hi

Running with Hood cam and G27

all thanks go out to Racer_S over at tocaedit, for the plugin

nb: couple of bugs after the latest dlc patch from EA; Disable HUD and Crash-Cam broken [racer_s is aware of this and *may patch these issues in another release]

Cams and HUD options should have been included from the get go, but dev's are; well what can I say!

atb

Law-II

5. remixedcat

remixedcat

Thanks Received:
    How good is it with a Logitech racing wheel?

6. DRDNA

DRDNA

Thanks Received:
    I use the Momo racing wheel and its not bad at all with in car view .

remixedcat says thanks.
  7. Law-II

Law-II

Thanks Received:
    Hi

so so, not great but not terrible once the Logitec software is installed and setup right

G27 maps ok to the game, saying that; had to make a shortcut to NFS13.exe and disable visual themes & desktop composition to get the, Vibration feedback working :wtf: on my rig

Have to be brutal dev's chose not to include; Force feedback; but way better than a keyboard or game pad, [nb: have used all three]

nb: hardware dead zone either side of middle on the G27 wheel dose not suit all - look for reviews

Warning: This game is not for hardcore racing sim fans; even with a plugin

atb

Law-II

edit: @ DRDNA, NFSMW 2012 is a fun thing, if you like repetition, an I love it by the bucket [have already put in 160+ hours] with dlc :toast:

Ultimate Speed Pack; Terminal Velocity, Movie Legends, Heroes

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    remixedcat says thanks.
  8. DRDNA

DRDNA

Thanks Received:
    Yes please take this warning seriously as this just makes this arcade bearable is all....well it actually makes it an ok arcade racer.

what pack did you get?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  9. remixedcat

remixedcat

Thanks Received:
    why would you need to disable visual themes to get the vibration working? that's wierd....

10. RejZoR

RejZoR

Thanks Received:
    The bumper cam is awesome. Granted, distance visibility is a bit crappier but the sensation of sped is phenomenal. Unfortunately NFS MW 2012 has way too floaty driving model which ruins it entirely.
    This was the first NFS after several many years that it was so bad i didn't buy it and i still think it's one of the worst NFS's ever made. It was poorly coded, framerate dropping boring and uninspired mess. Only interesting abaout it was searching the cars around but sorry, that just can't justify the full game price. Interesting enough is that ppl still play NFS HP 2010 online. Much better game...