1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need help flashing 3850

Discussion in 'RBE' started by Mr. Stroker, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Mr. Stroker New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey all,

Ok so here is my problem, I suck at finding bios. I have an Asus EAH3850 512mb gpu. I have pencil modded it to 1.39v on load. I am now stuck at 857mhz and want to get above 862mhz. I got the Asus TOP bios from the TPU database and force flashed them...... It was bad.... I somehow loaded back into Windows and flashed to stock. So the problem is I need help.

Sorry if this i noob question, I have looked at alot of threads and cant seem to figure it out.
    Many thanks to those who can help me.

Added the stock bios if it will help

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  2. BAGZZlash

BAGZZlash RBE Author

Thanks Received:
    So what's the question?

3. Mr. Stroker New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sorry if I wasn't clear. I want to get above 862mhz so I need unlocked bios.

4. Mr. Stroker New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ok new issue its bricked bad. I read that Sappire bios would work on my card so I tried it.... Upon restart it came up saying plug in power cable. I then put it in my bro in laws crossfire rig and it wasnt even recognized by ccc.

Could really use some help. I think its time for a 4870

UPDATE: I put it back in the crossfire rig and was able to flash back. I really want to get above the 862 cap so if could get some help it would be appreciated. I think the problem is the checksum doesn't match.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  5. Mr. Stroker New Member

Thanks Received:
    bump :banghead: