1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need help on mylogo for sabertooth z77

Discussion in 'Motherboards & Memory' started by stevenchen, Jan 9, 2013.

1. stevenchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    I recently set up my new pc. I updated the bios 1708 for my sabertooth z77 with mylogo.
    But now the logo screen is gone. just blank and straight into OS. Although it's faster than having a logo screen, I still want to have my customize logo.
    Anyone know how to fix it? :roll:

2. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    More than likely, the board is showing that screen ,but boots faster than monitor, so it is not shown. ASUS BIOSes that added Windows8 support VASTLY improved boot times, when they boot right. :roll:

You can fix possibly by adding to the delay that the screen is shown, on this page(although there should be many more options with Windows8 BIOS). This screenshot is not form your board, but it should work in a similar fashion.

[​IMG]

3. stevenchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for answering.
    I just tried use the reset buttom to reboot while my monitor is not in standby mode. All shown is several quick flash of the little slash(like DoS) and straight into windows 8 booting screen. So I don't think the costom logo ever show up.

4. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Check those options in BIOS. Board does not boot in same manner when warm-booted, part of the Windows8 support. Monitor will still go into standby regardless of how the board was booted, when POST process is taking place, even if only momentarily.