• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need monitoring support for a certain motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
Try to do all these things one after each other without too much delay in between to the measurements are about the same.

• Go into your BIOS and write down everything the hardware monitor shows there.
    Voltage, Temperatures, Fan speeds etc. (a photo will do fine as long as the information is readable)
  • If your motherboard comes with a monitoring tool, make a screenshot of it
  • Make a screenshot of the Everest hardware monitoring tab (if it has useful data for your motherboard)
  • Enable the LM78 plugin in hardware monitoring settings then Apply the settings and click "Submit report". Click Add ISA Sensor Dump. Copy all data of the report and store it somewhere.

Now either contact me on instant messenger (fastest way, because i can talk back instantly and we can test a few things) or email me all data you gathered to w1zzard@gmx.net.

Last edited:
Processor Intel Pentium4 LGA775 630 @ 4.0GHz
Motherboard ASUS P5AD2-E Premium
Cooling ZALMAN ZM-WB3 Gold
Memory 2x512 A-DATA DDR-II PC4300 @ 711MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire X800GTO^2@X850XT PE
Storage Seagate Baracuda7200.7 120GB
Display(s) CRT NESO HD768G
Case non case
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Elite Pro
Power Supply Enermax EG465AX-VE
Software Windows XP sp2
I want is systool support for motherboard

I want is systool support for motherboard asus p5ad2-e premium. thank you

Zoultan

I have an idea, lets *not* re-invent the wheel =)

After reading a lot of posts on both ATITool and now Systool, I'd like to suggest something that will seem strikingly illogical.

Lets *not* re-invent the wheel!

:eek:

I've recently been supporting the SpeedFan community and I would love to see you work with them to accomplish this *insanely massive* task of information collection. You folks seem to be trying to accomplish similar goals, but coming at it from opposite ends of the spectrum. He's created a system monitoring tool and has already created many forms of automated data collection (via quick-buttons, in the program itself). He has recently started a beta project to 'see' if he can detect and change the acoustic management features of hard-drives ;) (and now you see what I mean by 'opposite ends'). SpeedFan also has a built-in Motherboard/Processor Overclocker. Then theres the quite obvious Fan Speed control ;)

http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

If you've read the post I just created, entitled "Input Needed: (...continued)", you just may see the beauty in a collaboration such as this. Even if you didn't like SpeedFan's interface, or it lacked something you really wanted, the information he has on motherboards/chipsets and how it all interacts with SMBUS and ISA BUS is well worth the partnership.

The designer can be reached at alfredo@almico.com .

Once you folks are done with this project, which will take a lot less time, you can get to work on inventing the one thing that really counts.

Sharks with frickin lazer beams on their frickin heads =)

- Zoultan
Overlord and proud sponsor - of the g33k population.

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
please read the first post.

emailing me the info or contacting me on instant messenger is the only way to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.