1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need some advice guys...

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Aksh_47, May 2, 2012.

1. Aksh_47 New Member

Thanks Received:
    OK so here's the deal, im looking forward to buy a new graphics card, and ive been waiting for the more affordable kepler cards, the $200 ones. But, i dont think they are gonna come until about a month or so.. and I live in India and here everything comes about a month after the original launch.

Currently im having my summer vacations and ive got loads of time for gaming, once my college starts ill be doing only about an hour of gaming, so i cant wait any more and need to buy now.

So, Im not on a huge budget here. And im looking forward to buy a Radeon HD 6850, particularly the MSI HD 6850 Cyclone PE OC. and things are quite costly here and the 6850 still costs about $195. I game only at 1366x768. Its good enough rite? but will it be able to play games on high settings (on this resolution) for about the next 2 yrs? games like Crysis 3? Coz i dont plan to upgrade soon again. Next is the PSU, the GX 450 will be good enough?

and also if i cant manage to get a 6850 then i can atleast get a HD 7750. will it be good enough? Will i atleast get 25 FPS on games like BF3?
    Help me out guys.