1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need some help with BIOS FLASH

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Cja123, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Cja123

Thanks Received:
    Hello :)

Was just wondering if I could get some help on making a bootable BIOS flash CD.

I've been trying to do this for some time and my attempts have failed. I really wanna get this BIOS updated so I can overclock but it has taken me some time to find a good method besides floppy.

And I was also wondering where I could find (free) software that allows you to burn bootable CD's. I have Nero 7 but the only option I saw close to this was burn an image to CD. I went through all the necessary steps to make a BIOS FLASH CD and the CD was burned using the "Burn an image" option however it didn't work upon boot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank ya

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  2. modder New Member

Thanks Received:
    hi, you can use magic iso ,but version the free version doesn't allow to creat more than 300MB http://www.magiciso.com/ ,else i know how to make a bootable usb key , if you want

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  3. Cja123

Thanks Received:
    cool thank you =) I'll give it a try.

4. Asylum

Asylum

Thanks Received:
    Just use a flash drive....Do you have a mp3 player laying around...just load the files on it!!