1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Need some ideas

Discussion in 'Games' started by ShiBDiB, Jul 28, 2008.

1. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    Im bored of Crysis, supcom, civ4 and medieval 2. Whats some quality strategy games i could pick up. I prefer strategy over fps so any help would b dandy

2. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    I dig C&C3, it's not as large or as deep as SupCom, but it's fast paced and fun. Kanes Wrath is a great addition also.

I take it you've played the SupCom addition also?

There are tons out there, what else have you played? If you're interested in space based ones, Sins of a Solar Empire is pretty entertaining, set the play speed all the way to fastest tho.

For FPS, have you gotten Combat Arms? It doesn't have the production qualities and yes it's online, but it's fun and has weapons and customizations that can add strategy to gameplay, overall very fun game, especially considering it's free.

:toast:

3. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Hmm Dawn of War series, have you tried em? They're fast paced and gots lots of awesome gory and cool animations... Company of Heroes are good too... Old skool warfare strat and it's awesome too.

4. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    i play coh every once in awhile when ive got a few friends over for a lan, and i never really liked dow. I'll ask around to see if any of my buds have c&c3, havent played that since ive had a computer that could run it without lag.