1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Needing new headphones

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by DrPepper, Dec 1, 2008.

1. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    Ok well today has been a bad day :( My Creative Fatal1ty headset died on me, First the microphone stopped working and i thought no biggie i'l use another one until yesterday when I turned around and the cable snapped. After trying to weld the wires together on my oven I gave up and need to buy a new set .... I saw this pair http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-000-ZA and creamed myself. I do want to keep this as cheap as possible without comprimising sound quality and the sound from my old pair was amazing plus I need it to have a 3.5mm jack not a usb one :) thanks for bothering to read about this :toast:
  2. timta2

Thanks Received:
    Is your sound card 5.1? (That is what these are intended for right?) I don't know man, the predecessor (ZM-RS6F) have been around since 2004 and I haven't heard much about them. When buying new headphones I wouldn't think Zalman, but you probably have read the same reviews I have.
  3. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    I've looked through a lot of reviews and they seem to be all praising it so I might just buy this pair and see for myself and yes my soundcard is 5.1 :)