1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

netbook diary program

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by savillm, Jan 18, 2012.

1. savillm

savillm New Member

Thanks Received:
    looking at getting a netbook for work but i need to find a program to run my diary as im self employed and am fed up of righting stuff in a diary and scribbling it out cos some one has canceled!

so im looking for a netbook so save pdf files ect and run a electronic diary. so im looking for a program to use as a diary to run on windows, any idears people?

thanks for the help.

2. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    I would look at a tablet instead of a netbook. A good android 10inch tablet would do you good.

Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    But what program would he use as a diary?

One tip is Onenote, included in most MS Office versions if you have that already. There's also Zim which is like a wiki but local.

EDIT: Found a program called Efficient Diary that I think could've been decent if you could change certain labels. You can add info about weather and feelings and sort by these. If you could change that to other stuff it would've been decent, but you can't so there you are.

EDIT again: I think this should be in Software. Also subbed cause I'm interested too!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012