• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New Arctic P614 BT headset and launch deal!

FazzoMetal

Hi everybody!
I'd like to report that Arctic is offering good deal on its new headset, the P614 BT. It's got an embedded microphone, bluetooth 4.0 connectivity with NFC pairing, a rechargeable Li-Ion battery (up to 30 hours of battery life) and neodymium drivers. The bundle include a travel pouch and a USB cable for recharging.
Using the code "P614_CT" you can have 50€ off from the standard price directly from their online stone.
Here is the link
http://www.arctic.ac/eu_en/p614-bt.html
I hope you can enjoy this promotion :)
Bye!

DaphPo

I ordered the Bluetooth version and so far, i like them. I had some problems with the control buttons, but know I think they are working just fine. Sure, they could look a little bit better, but for the price the P614 is quite okay.

FazzoMetal

I ordered the Bluetooth version and so far, i like them. I had some problems with the control buttons, but know I think they are working just fine. Sure, they could look a little bit better, but for the price the P614 is quite okay.
Have you tried to contact the Arctic support to ensure their behavior is normal?
However I also think that they have a really good price/performance ratio. Have you tried the P614 for gaming too?

DaphPo

I just had to get used to the buttons. It's my first BT headset.
So far, I didn't try to use it while gaming, just listening to music with my smartphone. And once I took a call. Everything worked fine, so far.

FazzoMetal

I just had to get used to the buttons. It's my first BT headset.
So far, I didn't try to use it while gaming, just listening to music with my smartphone. And once I took a call. Everything worked fine, so far.
Any feedback about the NFC pairing?

DaphPo

That worked great! It's so easy to pair the headphones with my phone!

Windierstar

Hi the discount code is still available ! The deal seems terrific.
So far i've never be disappointed with their product.

I think i'll order them for Xmas ^^

FazzoMetal

I've bought the P614, a version without bluetooth. I think I'll post my opinion next week :)