1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New case dilemma.

Discussion in 'System Builder's Advice' started by slugzee, Jun 1, 2012.

1. slugzee

Thanks Received:
    orite guys i am currently using a xigmatec asgaurd case which i said i would give to a friend soooooooo my question is what should i go for to replace it. I am looking for a full tower if possible. I like the look of both the antec 1200 and the cm haf 932. I can get both of these for £110 each. Am just asking which you guys would pick or is there anything else i should be looking at for that price.

Cheers Adam

2. BraveSoul

Thanks Received:
    see which one fits you,, i love my antec1200 , but i find some things that annoy me, such as changing hard drives which requires some work, i didnt even screw my last drive that i put in because got to take out the whole cage, messy, even opening the sidepanel requires 2 bolts unscrewed, aside from that the case is hugee ,got big side window and great air flow with all fans speed manually controlled,, and i was able to tuck in a home AC filter to cover 3 front intake fans,,love it

slugzee says thanks.
  3. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Full Tower for your rig is neither necessary or beneficial. The price range has entirely too many options available to just pick one, so it is up to you. This is why you have so few responses as the first thing people do is recommend their own or past cases. Also it would seem you have done your own research and narrowed down your selection to the two options you want. So I say just pick one and live with it.

On a side note I don't like either one of those cases, but that is a personal thing.

slugzee says thanks.