1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] New Lian Li Case 125$, MSI wind 415$: All prices Shipped! (PM for 25% off)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Satummoo, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Satummoo New Member

Thanks Received:
    -2 Rocketfish (aka Lian Li) Case 125$ Shipped. never opened, and the other I opened up just to check to see how it looked by my desk. I packed it up exactly how it was packaged and is in mint condition. These are Lian li cases just rebranded.
    [​IMG]

-MSI Wind 415$ Shipped (new 160gb wireless N, 6 cell version that came out in October)
    This is practically brand new and has only been used for a few hours. It still has the screen protector from the packaging on and also the protective shell sticker. I got it for my wife as a replacement for her semi-broken laptop. It was a little too small for a desktop/laptop replacement. These retail for over 500$
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't have too much heatware but I have positive feedback on Futuremark, vwvortex, and ebay. For serious buyers, I can put the iteams on ebay for live cashback. Just PM me for details and we can work something out. Thanks! :)

If you want to get 25% off using live cashback, PM me and we can work something out
  2. Duffman

Duffman New Member

Thanks Received:
    Free bump and advice,

ya might want to take the one case out of the box and take pics so people can see what it looks like.
  3. freakshow

freakshow

Thanks Received:
    i love my rocketfish good case and good for modding :)