1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New pc case opinions; Anidees AI-6BS, Fractal R4 ect

Discussion in 'System Builder's Advice' started by KieranD, Jan 5, 2013.

1. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Im looking at getting a new computer case, this or next month. My pc is next to a wall now so i cant see its side panel window, anyway i don't really want one with a window anymore. As for looks i'm into sleek and simple looking cases (as you can see from the few ive listed). My PC K62 leaks a fair bit of sound (mine specifically), so i've been wanting a case with a sound encapsulating design. I have 1 Noiseblocker fan in my current case so i'd be sticking the original Lian Li fan back in and using my Noiseblocker in the new one.

Some of my choices, in no particular order...

The Anidees AI-6BS is a case i cant find much about and i'd like some opinions on it compared to similar cases.

Here is the new silent version of the Anidees AI-6
    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showp...ktdetailseite&emcs2=CA-009-AD&emcs3=CA-006-AD
    Here is a TPU review of the original (looks to me to be mostly the same).
    http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Anidees/AI6/6.html

The Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 is out supposedly at the end of January (i emailed the company), i was planning to wait till then and buy that as an alternative to the Fractal R4, but having seen the Anidees case im kinda stuck as they all seem like decent choices.
  2. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Im kinda stuck for choice, so i am looking for a bit of someone's personal experience with these or similar cases.
  3. Norton

Norton WCG-TPU Team Captain

Thanks Received:
    I have a Define R4 and it's a really high quality and well built case.

Side panels have some heavy sound deadening on them and screw-on covers for most of the fan holes if you want to run silent. I didn't set mine up for silence but it does run fairly quiet anyway- running 6 fans with another 2 on the cpu cooler. ;)
    Crunching for Team TPU
  4. Jack1n

Thanks Received:
    If it was me I'd go for the 550D,but they all look good,especially the R4 and the Ghost,its a matter of personal taste and which case you think looks better since they are pretty much on par when it comes to build quality,space and cooling.
  5. Mindweaver

Mindweaver Moderato®™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I hate cases with doors on them, but from that list I would pick.. 550D or Ghost. :toast:
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received: