1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New Water Cooled Build advice

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by waynerp, Mar 25, 2013.

1. waynerp New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi All
    I am in the process of deciding what parts i need for a new water cooled build.
    i have plenty of experience of building PC's but have never used full on water cooling.
    my current system uses the corsair hydro H60, but i am wanting to go all the way on this build using maybe a custom water cooled system.
    i have pretty much decided on the mobo Asus P9X79, cpu i7 3930K and graphics, sticking with my radeon hd5800.
    i haven't decided on the case but am looking at the corsair 800d, Zalman GS1200 or the silverstone raven.

So can you guys give me any advice on what brand water cooling products to use, or any better cases to go with the cooling system.

many thanks

2. theoneandonlymrk

theoneandonlymrk

Thanks Received:
    Cant vouch for any cases , my case is not the one though , look for as much rad fit room as possible as it's addictive.
    I have Ek blocks pn everything and can vouch for there well made products, ivw rebuilt most of my blocks to clean gunk out and they resealed without issue as well.

10 Million points folded for TPU