1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

New XFX 4770 BIOS, cant extract/see need help

Discussion in 'General Software' started by mechtech, Jun 24, 2010.

1. mechtech

mechtech

Thanks Received:
    Hello people. I recently bought an xfx 4770 and it seems to have the spin up bug. I know I could fix it with RBE, however I contacted XFX and they sent me a new bios in a bootable ISO.

I would like to just get the bios file out of the iso to compare it and add it to the tpu database, however even after its burnt to a disk I can't see the files.

Maybe someone here can figure it out and repost the bios file here?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. puma99dk|

puma99dk|

Thanks Received:
    i think you need to burn it out on a cd or something, because even not Daemon-Tools can show me what's in the iso file :wtf:
  3. mechtech

mechtech

Thanks Received:
    Ya same thing for me.

I emailed xfx support and told them I had no disks and asked for the bin/rom file only, 1 hr later they send me the bin file and instructions......here is the bin file, go to TECHPOWERUP and download ATIFLASH and put both of them on your usb boot stick and then atiflash - p....................lol sweet.

I posted the new bios somewhere in the forums but I will post it here in case anyone else wants it.

Attached Files: