1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Next Power UP! error trying to load the site

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by JacKDuRdEn, Feb 2, 2013.

1. JacKDuRdEn New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello, I wasn't sure where I could report this, and here seemed like the place so bear with me...

I've been trying for a few days now to view the NextPowerUp! website that's being promoted on the front page and I'm getting the following error:

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (Chile/Santiago)' in /home/nextpowerup/www/includes/functions.php:33 Stack trace: #0 /home/nextpowerup/www/includes/functions.php(33): DateTimeZone->__construct('Chile/Santiago') #1 /home/nextpowerup/www/index.php(2): include_once('/home/nextpower...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/nextpowerup/www/includes/functions.php on line 33"

I managed to finally view it using a proxy, but that's not a real solution, so I registered on this forum to report this with the hope that it gets fixed for anyone who may be experiencing the same problem.

Thanks

2. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    please check if it's working now. the auto-timezone detect script messed up for your location.

JacKDuRdEn says thanks.
  3. JacKDuRdEn New Member

Thanks Received:
    It's working now!