• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Next Power UP! error trying to load the site

JacKDuRdEn

Hello, I wasn't sure where I could report this, and here seemed like the place so bear with me...

I've been trying for a few days now to view the NextPowerUp! website that's being promoted on the front page and I'm getting the following error:

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone (Chile/Santiago)' in /home/nextpowerup/www/includes/functions.php:33 Stack trace: #0 /home/nextpowerup/www/includes/functions.php(33): DateTimeZone->__construct('Chile/Santiago') #1 /home/nextpowerup/www/index.php(2): include_once('/home/nextpower...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/nextpowerup/www/includes/functions.php on line 33"

I managed to finally view it using a proxy, but that's not a real solution, so I registered on this forum to report this with the hope that it gets fixed for anyone who may be experiencing the same problem.

Thanks

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
please check if it's working now. the auto-timezone detect script messed up for your location.