1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Nintendo Not Planning Full DS-Wii Game Downloads

Discussion in 'News' started by malware, Jan 4, 2008.

1. malware New Member

Thanks Received:
    Though Nintendo will eventually allow Wii owners to download DS demos and transfer them to the portable system, those plans do not include whole games, as was indicated earlier this week. "In the future, the Nintendo DS will be able to receive demo versions of some DS games from Wii, but not the entire game," a Nintendo of America has told Gamasutra. "The demo will be erased once the Nintendo DS is turned off," the company continued, allaying any hopes of a potential storage device to store and execute multiple demos.

Source: Shacknews

2. cdawall where the hell are my stars

Thanks Received:
    sounds lie worried that the games will get cracked and sent via wifi to everyone who wants them

3. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    well this might sound stupibut how wher you supposed to store these games anyway on a DS so it seems like it was undo able from the start i wouldnt like to play my games only when i was next to my wii plus these games are going to need storage even on a wii

4. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    Looks like ninentendo found that out...