1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

No Cool&Quiet :(

Discussion in 'Motherboards & Memory' started by Techtu, May 6, 2010.

1. Techtu

Techtu

Thanks Received:
    A week or two ago I restarted my rig as usual but my boot lagged!! so much it wouldn't boot so I reset the BIOS by taking out the battery (I'm unable to get to the jumper). Ever since though I've not been able to use my Cool&Quiet and my CPU temp idle's around 40 degree's and goes upto around 55 when gaming, usually my idle temps are around 10 degree's lower... which is nice to be running at. Anyways any idea's?

(Sorry if this thread is very alike another I made, I can't remember getting any feedback from it though neither can I find the thread to resurrect it)
  2. DaedalusHelios

DaedalusHelios

Thanks Received:
    Here is a list of all the threads you have made.... pretty prolific in such a short amount of time.

Your threads.
  3. Techtu

Techtu

Thanks Received:
    Ummmm, sorry for being a thread making whore :eek:

and that list isn't showing for me... however I know how to find the list, which I did and I guess your implying I should find the thread... sorry if I missed it, which it seem's I have.
  4. DaedalusHelios

DaedalusHelios

Thanks Received:
    I don't have anything against it. I was just trying to help you with finding the list. To be honest I never use Cool N Quiet in the AMD rigs I have built. I just use good cooling, OC it, and WCG as much as I can without having to fight it too much with A/C.
    Techtu says thanks.
  5. Techtu

Techtu

Thanks Received:
    Yeh I agree there, it's not like it's needed for anything really, it's just a nice little accessory to have sometimes (When you generally have a hot CPU like mine :()