1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NO.Identity Pads NOIDpad

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Frederik S, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
  2. pt

pt not a suicide-bomber

Thanks Received:
    if it is that good, i want one :D

3. Dippyskoodlez New Member

Thanks Received:
    These guys ship to america? I'd like to give one of these a shot.

4. wtf8269

wtf8269 New Member

Thanks Received:
    If they made it smaller I'd get one. My mouse pad is 255x220mm and it's still bigger than I need.

5. i_am_mustang_man New Member

Thanks Received:
    man that open ended design aspect is killer

if you want one smaller, cut it :D

6. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    *coughfreepadsfortpustaffcough*

7. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    please look for "buy" in my comment

8. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    I got that, I just ignore the "my own" part :)

9. VulkanBros

VulkanBros

Thanks Received:
    I have had my NO.IDENTITY Pad for 2 weeks ...... and YES ...Frederik is right....It is the best allround mat I ever have tried......:)

Crunching for Team TPU
  10. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    It's definitively the best hybrid mat on the market today. And you get to make your own custom design for only 24.90€ ! which is less than a QPAD|CT large costs.

11. i_am_mustang_man New Member

Thanks Received:
    i just bought a steelpad s&S like a month ago

but i'm so tempted to bust something pimp out with this pad

plus the foldability is hot imo compared to the flatness of the steelpad. still a great mouse pad, but not personalized

12. Shyska New Member

Thanks Received:
    So how is it W1zzard? 10?

13. tazzmajazz New Member

Thanks Received:
    a concept by QPAD, a material by QPAD, a package same as QPAD and a product exactly similar to QPAD (natural rubber coated in a plastic tube)
    Foxy has been the second in comand @ QPAD for a fiew years and the best friend of the QPAD CEO too...no wonder...

you may even give it 20/10 or 100/10 it will just be a labelised copy of the best mousepad in the world : named QPAD. So let's get serious 5 minits and talk about the "real thing" wich is QPAD instead of that pale copy, it's a shame you guys just receive and review without thinking one second at what exactly you are doing : in one word 'Rubbish'

taZz : a real guy from da real brand , and not a copycat under cover .)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  14. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    "Reply to Tazzmajazz" From the guy who doesn't think and isn't payed by QPAD.

What you are saying is so wrong and it makes me wonder if you even bothered to read the review. For starters the package that the NOIDpads are shipped in are totally different to that used by QPAD. QPAD ships mats in plastic cylinders, NOIDpads come in a reinforced cardboard box, which is really durable, contrary to those cylinders used by QPAD.

NOIDpad's surface is in so many ways better than the QPAD surface. The NOIDpad surface has better glide and functions with every laser mice I have tested it with(Razer, Logitech G-series and MX-Revolution).

The NOIDpads are in no way inferior to their QPAD counterparts, they are actually better and costs less.

Lets get the history facts straight, what you are claiming is that every mouse pad producer in the world who uses that blend of natural rubber coated with some type of plastic is a QPAD copycat. That couldn't be more wrong, if anything QPAD and NOIDpad are 3M wannabes since they where the company to come up with the cloth pad, which guess what! consisted of a natural rubber base with a polymer weave on top.

If you are the real Tazz, which no one can be sure of, then read on:
    What I think is a shame is that QPAD actually has employees entering forums for the sole purpose of discrediting an editor and his or hers work, and trying to scare people in to buying their brand.

I try to keep my reviews as objective as possible, if you have a problem with that then I suggest that you move on and make a blog where you can express your opinion.

Remember you can always mail me if you have questions or constructive criticism.

15. tazzmajazz New Member

Thanks Received:
    no Struggle

hi and sorry if you felt ofended in any way by what i said, i'm a real person and i'm the real guy, so far a Forum is a free place of expression, it was good to read you aniway, even if i didn't paid that pleasure back with my short and strong post.
    As soon as you mention QPAD, like 99% of people do when they review noid, it's something that we care for, may i be employee or not, may i be payed or not doesn't change the simple facts that i have quoted earlier and i maintain it.

Sorry again if you felt blackmailed or discredited in any maneer my intention is point this out there are people struggling for innovations be carefull when you compare QPAD :those last three years QPAD brand has focused on supporting gaming as only gamers could do, with mind, heart and care. It means sharing a passion for the game and the competition, it means webculture network together as gamers, partners and sponsors. When it comes to try products, i would be happy to proove to you that only the real brand provides real security to the user for Quality purpose. Always copyed...never equaled ... but that's my 2 cents ofc i'm proud i work for QPAD and i can tell you for sure that millions of users across the world already know why...

Of course, you are free to write however you want and feel what you want about anything you want to try with your body, no dissrespect but it's reasonnable to believe the forum readers might be scared by me or whoever's advice to "NOT buy Noid or you would catch a cancer" that's not what i said, and it's exagerated imo to pretend i did try to scare anyone i just spoke an inconvenient truth for some...
    "Alwas speak truth my son, even if it has to cost you life (...) R.scott"

As a matter of fact i have a blog, it's more like a list of galleries from all the lans throughout the world, it's there : http://www.qpad.se/modules/news/index.php?storytopic=26 you had da words now you have da image, you can make sure it's me and really me, we could go webcam if you like to be sure of that : QPAD has a face, a voice, feel free to mail me if you need some original equipment to tryout.
    My job is community manager, and ther ain't no conflict goin out here, just some facts that many of people know, make the difference between the original and fake good ideas please don't take anything personnaly you really do a good job here.
    Thank you for the Forum & long life, meet you one day hopefully :D

16. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    O.k. of course you are allowed to have your own opinion about QPADs and other mouse mats. I just disagree with what you call "the truth".

The reason why I made the post was because I have to disagree on the final point you make about the NOIDpads being under quality, because that is the opposite of my view on the NOIDpads having used one for a little over a month now.

But I'm glad you clarified your view on the product and my reviews.

17. Dippyskoodlez New Member

Thanks Received:
    so you.. work for qpad?

From your grammar, you're either full of it, not native to english, or just terrible at trying to dis a competitors product, acting on behalf of another company.

we aint no homies, and we likes properz engrish's.

and Nice mouse pads. :roll:

18. tazzmajazz New Member

Thanks Received:
    like me said, me is da real guy, but me ain't got no pudding native, and me job is not english teacher, the fact u answered shows u did understand me saying what i wanned to say, otherwise maybe u want to talk with me one'o da 5 other languages i talk fluently?
    So Dippyskoodlez check chek yourself, b4 you wreck yourself, booyaka!

19. Batou1986

Batou1986

Thanks Received:
    so do these guys ship to USA cause i want one

20. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    Yes they do Batou1986 :)

21. Dippyskoodlez New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, I finally understood it after translating it from engrish, to gangsta, to english.

Good thing I'm fluent in each.

22. pt

pt not a suicide-bomber

Thanks Received:
    well, good for you, 'cause i only understood a couple words :p

23. xman2007

xman2007 New Member

Thanks Received:
    holy shit lol who is this guy ??? i love him lol give him a full time job at tpu as our resident bullsh1tter omg i could take the piss out of that fake gangsta/jamaican accent (can someone type in an accent? :ohwell: ) all the time :roll: