1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Non-Open World Platformer

Discussion in 'Games' started by HiddenStupid, Sep 25, 2007.

?

which is better?

1. Legend of Kay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Scaler

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ty Tiger 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I-Ninja

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HiddenStupid New Member

Thanks Received:
    question 1:
    Is Legend of Kay a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 2:
    is Scaler a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 3:
    is Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 3 a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 4:
    is the latest Crash of the Titans a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay. is it different from the old one in ps1? is it a vast world open-world like Jak and Daxter? I hope not.

question 5:
    is I-Ninja a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 6:
    is Malice a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 7:
    is Musashi Samurai Legend a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 8:
    is Maximo VS the Army of Zin a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 9:
    is Bionicle a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 10:
    is Tak 2 a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 11:
    is Ape Escape 3 a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 12:
    is Super Monkey Ball Adventure a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 13:
    is Pitfall: The Lost Expedition a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

question 14:
    is Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku a Non-Open world? Non-Free Roam? is it not like Jak and Daxter where your are in one big vast world and stay there and collect items and do onjective quest? I hope it is not cause I dont like that kind of gameplay.

I want something Linear, stage base like umm classic platform games from the orginal nintendo and super nintendo. The kind like the old Crash Bandicoot in ps1 is fine too.... as it has a hub and you have to clear each portal (stage) and you can come back to the hub similar to Castlevania Lement of Innocence... these kind is acceptable for me it is not vast world. all in all I just dont like any platform games that is Vast World like Jak and Daxter where you stay at one big area doing particular objective like collecting 4 hidden crystal etc....

I might get Legend of Kay, Scaler, Ty Tiger 3, Musashi, I-ninja but dont know which first.