1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Not a pc but a tab...

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by ELiTRiGG3R, Mar 16, 2014.

1. ELiTRiGG3R

ELiTRiGG3R

Thanks Received:
    I have been searching a long time for the best tab without calling after vigousrous searching and benchmarks I found out that http://www.flipkart.com/lava-e-tab-xtron-tablet/p/itmdsqhjfuzuxaxh?pid=TABDH9SFQJFW5ZU6&otracker=ch_vn_tablet_main_Featured Deals_prd_title LAVA ETAB XTRON plus has the most powerful gpu even better than tegra 3 and cpu is very much respectable, is there any other tab I should thnk about, whatever you say, cash on delivery is a must..^^^^^battery is not bad, very good pixel density, one of the best builds... I want absolute value for money
  2. FX-GMC

FX-GMC

Thanks Received:
    The problem with buying a lesser known android tablet is that it is very rare that they get system updates. Sometimes if they have a big enough following someone will hack the latest version for them, but it requires rooting the tablet and flashing with a custom recovery and leads to the chance of bricking the tablet.
  3. ELiTRiGG3R

ELiTRiGG3R

Thanks Received:
    I don't have a problem with rooting I have rooted before I am not concerned with software but hadware cause I can root and start from scratch, what about Zync Quad 8.0 does it erally have octa core mali gpu huh??
  4. FX-GMC

FX-GMC

Thanks Received:
    Honestly you would be much better suited asking these questions on an Android forum. Try http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/general
  5. lZKoce

lZKoce

Thanks Received:
    How about Ainol 9 ? It destroys what you have posted, and you only said max price-performance, but you haven't pointed a price :)
    95Viper says thanks.
  6. ELiTRiGG3R

ELiTRiGG3R

Thanks Received:
    I AM IN INDIA MAN, and want cash on delivery!
  7. lZKoce

lZKoce

Thanks Received:
    I know. I suggest a model- it just happens to be a link from ebay. I am not suggesting that you use ebay necessarily. You can search Ainol 9 -and see where in India they sell it.
  8. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    I ended up buying a windows tablet and couldnt have been more happier! My wife loves it and after I installed classic shell and did some minor tweaking it is identical to my desktop. It is super smooth with the quad core.
    95Viper says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  9. ELiTRiGG3R

ELiTRiGG3R

Thanks Received:
    Oh man!! I am in India!!! no one sells windows tab and I want something without calling.
  10. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    Sorry then I can't help you. I just gave you my experience with tablets. May need to just go to your local market and see what they have.
    95Viper says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  11. ELiTRiGG3R

ELiTRiGG3R

Thanks Received:
    can you help me in my other thread about wireless router and usb about bsnl?
  12. 95Viper

95Viper

Thanks Received:
    I had an ainol-novo tab and it was nice (well made and sturdy).
    They ship worldwide and have decent updates.
    There are quite a few sites(forums) that have info and help.
    If you shop around you can find their devices cheaper than on their store site.

Now... with that said...

I agree with brandonwh64 here.
    But, If you must get an Android tab then get a good one... however, I believe you will be more productive and happier with a windows tab or convertible (whatever they are called).

Got the wife a Samsung ATIV and she loves it. Does all the things her XOOM does, plus a lot more.
    She still uses her XOOM; but, mainly for checking her mail, playing a few games, or listening to music.

People here can just give advice... you do what you must and what you choose to.

Good luck.
  13. micropage7

micropage7

Thanks Received:
    its your local brand?
    looks good
    http://www.thinkdigit.com/Tablets/Zync-Quad-8-Review_15043.html
    i dunno, local brand usually has better price and performance ratio, but sometimes if broken its kinda hard to fix it and for better you may ask your friend for the same product is that good enough
  14. ELiTRiGG3R

ELiTRiGG3R

Thanks Received:
    which friend? I think that the zync quad has been discontinued it is not avialable at any online seller, so I m gonna buy the lava, it is extremely cheap, and the gpu of s3(it think so that it also had mali 400 mp4)