• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Nvidia kills GTX285, GTX275, GTX260

System Name inferKNIGHT
Processor Intel Core i5-4590
Motherboard MSI Z97i Gaming AC
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 2 x 4GB DDR3-1866 Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer (R/G)
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 3.5GB (+0.5GB? o.O)
Storage 1 x 256GB Cricial M550, 1 x 2TB Samsung 7200.12
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster T260
Case Corsair Obsidian 250D
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Software Windows 8.1.1 pro x64
System Name penguin
Processor R7 5700G
Motherboard Asrock B450M Pro4
Cooling Some CM tower cooler that will fit my case
Memory 4 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage ADATA SU800 512GB
Display(s) 27' LG
Case Zalman
Audio Device(s) stock
Power Supply Seasonic SS-620GM
Software win10
Even if worst comes to worst , I'm pretty sure there will be alot of people to back up Nvidia. The sheer amount of technology they own should keep them afloat long enough for them to get back on their feet.

Slappi

I'll have some of what you're smoking. nVidia has been bleeding cash for 3 consecutive quarters, and that was before AMD launched the 58xx
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=NVDA

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see where this is headed over the next few quarters with no product in the most lucrative markets.

You're right they are still sitting on a large pile of cash, but that can evaporate quickly. If the GT300 and derivatives turn out to be unable to compete on price/performance as many expect, you're looking at another 6 quarters of losses at least. That huge pile won't look so huge anymore. nVidia managed to keep making money on rebranded G80s for 3 years now, but that has finally come to an end, and I don't see a plan C this time. Its GT300 or die.

As for AMD, I agree their financial situation looks a lot more dire than nVidia's on first sight, but they have a far better outlook for the next year at least, and unlike nVidia, they are backed by investors that drown in money and have a long term outlook. Its also the CPU business that is bleeding AMD, not their GPU business. (and things may change dramatically if the intel lawsuits gets settled).

Anyway, I agree with most ppl that Charlie is hardly an objective observer, and one should take his analysis with a truckload of salt, but he usually has the bare facts right. those who doubt it, nVidia fanboy n1, Fuad, has essentially the same story:
http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/15831/1/

Just with a slightly different spin.

Explain to me then... why has nVida increased their cash position over the last 9 months?

Why has AMD burned through cash over the last 3 years?

Why is AMD expected to lose massive amounts of money over the next 6 quarters at least?

Why is NVDA expected to make money every quarter for the next 6 at least?

You should really short NVDA then and buy all the AMD stock you can afford..... you will be rich.

There are 30 analysts that say the opposite of what you say.... if you are right... you would be very wealthy.... somehow I think you will end up broke if you followed through.

Look here and tell me what you see,

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ae?s=NVDA

Now look here and tell me what you see,

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ae?s=AMD

Even if you didn't know how to read a balance sheet, anyone can tell a sea of red is a lot worse then a sea of black.

Notice the EPS trends part.... For all of the remainder of this year and all of next AMD is expected to lose $1.70 per share. They have about 668,000,000 shares... that will be a loss of over $1.13 BILLION over the next 18 months.... they cannot operate under $1 billion in cash with the debt they are carrying..... That is why they sold their foundries in the last year, they had to. They will be under the $1 billion mark within 2 years. If you want to invest in that kind of risk go ahead.

NVDA is not burning through cash, in fact they have increased their cash position the last few quarters. They will make money this quarter and they made money last quarter. They have 1.5 billion in the bank. They are on solid ground. What a lot of people fail to understand about nVidia, is that they could shut down their whole discrete GPU business and still make money while AMD's graphic division could make them $200 million a quarter and they would still lose money. Having a debt of $5 billion to pay off is a huge anchor tied around AMD's neck.

Slappi

wow, check nVidia's 1M chart, the stocks are dropping:
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=...=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined
Then look at AMD's 3 month chart:
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=...=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined
Looks like AMD has steadily been rising, and now nVidia has started to tumble.

Why wouldn't you compare both to a 3 month chart or both to a 1 month chart?

Is it because it wouldn't show what you are trying to manipulate?

I mean come on. At least assume the people on here have some intelligence.

Processor Intel i7 4790K
Motherboard Asus Z97 Deluxe
Cooling Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120
Memory Corsair Dominator 1866Mhz 4X4GB
Video Card(s) Asus R290X
Storage Samsung 850 Pro SSD 256GB/Samsung 840 Evo SSD 1TB
Display(s) Samsung S23A950D
Case Corsair 850D
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek
Power Supply Corsair AX850
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G710+
Software Windows 10 x64
omg nvidia is obsolete

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Memory 40gb of DDR 4 2700
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon 500
Storage Fusion Drive 1 TB
Display(s) 27 Inch IMac late 2017
This thread is dumb, when the geforce boys went to 55nm their gpus became profitable and all they need to do is drop price on the 285 gtx to match the 4850 and the 295 gtx about 50.00 and they will be fine. Heck if profits a issue they can just shrink the 200b to 45nm and crank the mhz up a bit DX11 won't be a issue at all for atleast 8 months.

MKmods

Case Mod Guru
System Name Crossflow III
Processor AMD 965 (4.04Ghz)
Motherboard Asus Crosshair III
Cooling Air
Memory 4 gigs Mushkin 7-7-7-20@1T
Video Card(s) single 9800GT
Storage Raptor 150's in Raid0
Display(s) LG Flatron 24"
Case Custom
Audio Device(s) AuzenTech X-Raider W/OP637
Power Supply Custom modded Corsair 750HX
Software Win 7 64/Solaris Utility
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06--21963 so far
I disagree. Id say the time for $300 CPU's is (mostly) over. My last build for a friend was using a €45 Athlon-II @2.9 GHz and he was shocked how fast the system is (as was I TBH). Its overkill for most of his needs (which admittedly dont include gaming), i just picked about the cheapest cpu+mb combo I could find to replace his P4 board that had died;

Anyway, for gaming GPU's I still see a high end market. Even the fastest stuff out there struggles with games people do want to run on now affordable >24" monitors or dual/triple monitor setups. In those scenario's, $300 is probably much better spent on a faster GPU than CPU.

LOL, come back in a year and we will see. The high end gaming market is .0001% of the total (especially since a $100 GPU will play 99% of games) and that would never be enough incentive for Nvidia or ATI.

Wishful thinking is fine (except it wont help the bottom line)

NoOneYoudKnow

Explain to me then... why has nVida increased their cash position over the last 9 months?

Among other reasons, they are setting aside over $200M for the bump gate fiasco. increasing your cash position does not equal making a profit though. nVidia made a $105.3 million loss last fiscal quarter (Q2 2010) and over $200M the quarter before that. And again, those were the good times when they had competitive parts.

Why has AMD burned through cash over the last 3 years?

Why is AMD expected to lose massive amounts of money over the next 6 quarters at least?

For countless reasons, but their ATI division is not likely it.

Why is NVDA expected to make money every quarter for the next 6 at least?

Who is expecting that?
Perhaps you are misunderstanding nVidia's fiscal years, their latest quarterly report was issued in june, and relates to the second fiscal quarter 2010. It seems they are expected to make a small profit in the next quarter, and maybe they will, but the real effect of whats being talked about here will only be felt in the following quarters and possibly years when nVidia has no products to sell in the most lucrative segment of its bread and butter market.
You should really short NVDA then and buy all the AMD stock you can afford..... you will be rich.

Buy AMD? Where did I say I expect them to do well? If I could buy shares of ATI, I would, but not AMD. As for nVidia, my personal cash position is closer to AMDs than nVidia's, and since naked shorting is prohibited, I guess I won't get rich. But maybe we can make a bet ? :)

Chad Boga

It was revealed as misinformation spread by the article's author. It's the same guy doing what he always does. Hell, his website name even hints at how credible he is. 'Semi Accurate'. However he provides exactly what the red oriented fan likes to see even if he's proven wrong, most times within days. As such his crap is usually plastered all over the forums with many an AMD / ATI fan gobbling it right up. Don't get me wrong, Nvidia fans have their vices too..
This man isn't a journalist, he's an entertainer.
I suspect he is a paid propagandist.

Larrabee is a bigger disaster than GT300.
Not an apples to apples comparison.

Intel haven't got their total profitability on the line over a delay in Larrabee.

Charlie is the Fox news of the graphics card industry. You gotta wonder what Jen-Hsun did to Charlie? Every 3-4 months or so he has a negative article about Nvidia.
He is the AMD Information Minister, that is all he ever does.

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
If true, this is very bad for everyone. There needs to be competition. I really don't believe the article right now.

Find it hard to believe even more so of the name of the source. Sounds like if the site supposed to sound better than a site called Fudzilla.

Source:
http://www.semi accurate.com/2009/10/...gh-end-market/

Processor 5800x(2)/5700g/5600x/5600g/2700x/1700x/1700
Motherboard MSI B550 Carbon (2)/ MSI z490 Unify/Asus Strix B550-F/MSI B450 Tomahawk (3)
Cooling EK AIO 360 (2)/EK AIO 240, Arctic Cooling Freezer II 280/EVGA CLC 280/Noctua D15/Cryorig M9(2)
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite/32 GB TridentZ/16GB Mushkin Redline Black/16 GB Dominator
Video Card(s) Asus Strix RTX3060/EVGA 970(2)/Asus 750 ti/Old Quadros
Storage Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB/WD Black M.2 NVMe 500GB/Adata 500gb NVMe
Display(s) Acer 1080p 22"/ (3) Samsung 22" 1080p
Case (2) Lian Li Lancool II Mesh/Corsair 4000D /Phanteks Eclipse 500a/Be Quiet Pure Base 500/Bones of HAF
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850G(2)/EVGA Supernova GT 650w/Phantek Amps 750w/Seasonic Focus 750w
Mouse Generic Black wireless (5)
Keyboard Generic Black wireless (5)
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
Fanboys for both camps start this crap anytime there is a new generation of cards released. It's always this can will be the death of...(fill in the blank). There is no proof of anything here. Just a bunch of insubstantiated rhetoric. The sky is not falling boys. Even if Nvidia's newest chip is not working out as planned, bothe Nvidia and ATI(AMD) have proven to be very resilient. Remember how ATI was suppose to disappear not so long ago? Charlie and his kind just love to stir this stuff up. It's what keeps his site going.

Processor C2Q6600 @ 1.6 GHz
Motherboard Anus PQ5
Cooling ACFPro
Memory GEiL2 x 1 GB PC2 6400
Video Card(s) MSi 4830 (RIP)
Storage Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320 GB Perpendicular Recording
Display(s) Dell 17'
Case El Cheepo
Audio Device(s) 7.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Software MCE2K5
y so srs paul?

3NTok

NVDA is not going down, but...

Say what you want , NVDA is diversified company unlike AMD, having said that even if green team would temporarily fold from GPU business they will not go broke.

Nevertheless, you should cut Charlie some slack.

I doubt he is responsible for ads @ the website, nor he is AMD fanboi as he writes lots of positive stuff about Intel at the same time.

As far as I checked he usually is right except for times when he is foreseeing doom and gloom for NVDA which undoubtedly never came true and will not in the nearest future.

I'd see AMD dead far faster than NVDA.

As for the topic - You cannot really argue the facts that highend is currently own3d by ATI division. GTX285 is slower that 5850 and at the same time is more expensive.
Mind the the DX11 and other features that GT200 simply does not have.

Sure there is GTX295 , but not only it is not future proof, but also drivers for new Radeons are relatively new so there is still potential for Red Team here. It took months for 295's drivers to polish. mind new generation of cards.

Moreover, 57xx series is about to launch. Matching performance, price and being future proof.

4xxx is eol'ed why wouldn't nVidia do the same? It's better to cut losses now and spend money on Fermi marketing rather than subsidize customers.
I also find shortages hard to believe. Eol'ed or not there still should be plenty , 2nd hand market is there if you needed it for whatever reason.

And yes, I am an economist:pimp:

Personally , I do not like GT300 idea.

What I need is relatively good priced a few Teraflops to run full HD DX11 AvP NOT All-in-One Physics Lab (although I wouldn't mind:p) and Gaming studio.

P.S I've been reading this site for a loong time and I love it. Cheers to all of you :D

Processor C2Q6600 @ 1.6 GHz
Motherboard Anus PQ5
Cooling ACFPro
Memory GEiL2 x 1 GB PC2 6400
Video Card(s) MSi 4830 (RIP)
Storage Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320 GB Perpendicular Recording
Display(s) Dell 17'
Case El Cheepo
Audio Device(s) 7.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Software MCE2K5
System Name Boomer Master Race
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS APU
Motherboard BareBones Mini PC MB
Cooling Mini PC Cooling
Memory Crucial 32GB 4800MHz
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 680M 8GB IGPU
Storage Crucial 500GB M.2 SSD + 2TB Ext HDD
Display(s) Sony 4K Bravia X85J 43Inch TV 120Hz
Case Beelink Mini PC Chassis
Audio Device(s) Built In Realtek Digital Audio HD
Power Supply 120w Power Brick
Mouse Logitech G203 Lightsync
Keyboard Atrix RGB Slim Keyboard
VR HMD ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ )
Software Windows 10 Home 64bit
Benchmark Scores Don't do them anymore.
LMAO this is complete bullshit, nvidia wont die out, sounds like some ATI fanboy came up with this shit, i mean im a ATI fanboy but i wouldnt bag out nvidia like this, i think nvidia are still going good!

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
Say what you want , NVDA is diversified company unlike AMD, having said that even if green team would temporarily fold from GPU business they will not go broke.

AMD competes with Intel and Nvidia on almost all their segments, who is more diversified

Nevertheless, you should cut Charlie some slack.

I doubt he is responsible for ads @ the website, nor he is AMD fanboi as he writes lots of positive stuff about Intel at the same time.

he is a AMD fanboy, we all know that already

I'd see AMD dead far faster than NVDA.

I bet you would:rolleyes:

As for the topic - You cannot really argue the facts that highend is currently own3d by ATI division. GTX285 is slower that 5850 and at the same time is more expensive.
Mind the the DX11 and other features that GT200 simply does not have.

Sure there is GTX295 , but not only it is not future proof, but also drivers for new Radeons are relatively new so there is still potential for Red Team here. It took months for 295's drivers to polish. mind new generation of cards.

As long as the HD5870X2 is unreleased, then The fastest card accross the board is the GTX295 still, regardless of price its still the fastest.

Personally , I do not like GT300 idea.

What I need is relatively good priced a few Teraflops to run full HD DX11 AvP NOT All-in-One Physics Lab (although I wouldn't mind:p) and Gaming studio.

The GT300 is needed, it should undoubtedly be able to outperform every card today and be capable of running base computer code and accelerate not only graphics but basic applications across the board, Think of how much an GPU like this could accelerate 3DSMax or Maya, its not all about Physics, Nvidia should know by now PhysX won't last and this card is a step in the right direction for AMD and Nvidia, because AMD will have to respond to this card with something with similar features down the road, it comes down to an end where we will all be able to use our GPU's as Co-CPU's.

System Name inferKNIGHT
Processor Intel Core i5-4590
Motherboard MSI Z97i Gaming AC
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 2 x 4GB DDR3-1866 Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer (R/G)
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 3.5GB (+0.5GB? o.O)
Storage 1 x 256GB Cricial M550, 1 x 2TB Samsung 7200.12
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster T260
Case Corsair Obsidian 250D
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Software Windows 8.1.1 pro x64
Why wouldn't you compare both to a 3 month chart or both to a 1 month chart?

Is it because it wouldn't show what you are trying to manipulate?

I mean come on. At least assume the people on here have some intelligence.

Oh my gosh, why the paranoia?:shadedshu
I put 3 months for AMD because that is the approximate time in which there has been a build-up to the HD5000 series, and I put 1 month for nVidia because the news of nV having trouble with GT300 has been coming out mostly in the last month. At least see slightly beyond the fanboyism for a second before throwing accusations.:p

3NTok

just to clarify.

AMD competes with Intel and Nvidia on almost all their segments, who is more diversified

he is a AMD fanboy, we all know that already

I bet you would:rolleyes:

As long as the HD5870X2 is unreleased, then The fastest card accross the board is the GTX295 still, regardless of price its still the fastest.

The GT300 is needed, it should undoubtedly be able to outperform every card today and be capable of running base computer code and accelerate not only graphics but basic applications across the board, Think of how much an GPU like this could accelerate 3DSMax or Maya, its not all about Physics, Nvidia should know by now PhysX won't last and this card is a step in the right direction for AMD and Nvidia, because AMD will have to respond to this card with something with similar features down the road, it comes down to an end where we will all be able to use our GPU's as Co-CPU's.

AMD competing at almost all the markets? Intel isn't just about CPU's you know. I'd go to yahoo finance and copy paste what intel or nV does, I just don't want to trash the forum.

Let's say for a minute or two that AMD does indeed compete. I'd say they are trying or aspiring to compete but that `small` company like AMD can dream on, only.

Just by comparing market caps of the big three - AMD is just too small to be effectively present on all the markets.

GTX295 is fastest (for now) in the older apps. It will not last too long though. mind DX.1/11 perf boost. It is also not time proof so choosing 58xx is a no brainer to me.

If he were that AMD fanboi , he wouldn't be all that positive about Intel, would he?.

I wouldn't want AMD nor nVidia to fall. I am fanboi of fierce competition and bringing high tech to mainstream:)

As for GT300 that was my personal opinion. I do not know any killer app that would convince me to spend some more extra buck just to give me that extra GPGPU power as for now everything can be run via present radeon or geforce series.

Not to mention that I do not believe in closed (cuda) standards and it looks like opencl is the way, thus it is not convincing to go either way since open cl is supported by both vendors.

I like the approach and I think GT300 will be great card. But too general purpose to justify the cost as my crystal ball tells me this card will not come cheap.
Concluding - interesting but lack of selling points to me, at least for the foreseeable future.

P.S I am not saying GT300 is not needed nor It's a bad idea. Thanks to nV , AMD was actually forced into GPGPU which is good, also GT300 might be great for HPCs and if possible speed up those specialized apps like 3dSmax, true.

Tell me what do I need it for? I am not a professional and I do bet majority is not as well.

Last edited:

MKmods

Case Mod Guru
System Name Crossflow III
Processor AMD 965 (4.04Ghz)
Motherboard Asus Crosshair III
Cooling Air
Memory 4 gigs Mushkin 7-7-7-20@1T
Video Card(s) single 9800GT
Storage Raptor 150's in Raid0
Display(s) LG Flatron 24"
Case Custom
Audio Device(s) AuzenTech X-Raider W/OP637
Power Supply Custom modded Corsair 750HX
Software Win 7 64/Solaris Utility
Benchmark Scores 3DMark06--21963 so far
I have always been wondering how people with 0 posts always seem to find these threads?
(and keep them going)

So could you new guys let me know why you came to TPU and especially this thread (and Welcome)

Processor ???
Motherboard 760
Cooling HK
Memory 3x1gb
Video Card(s) 285 Classified / EVGA 480
Display(s) 22" Acer /42" Toshiba
Case Stacker
Power Supply Toughpower 1000w / Coolmaster 650w
Software All of them
I have always been wondering how people with 0 posts always seem to find these threads?
(and keep them going)

So could you new guys let me know why you came to TPU and especially this thread (and Welcome)

my theory is they are actual tpu members but dont know what to write about so they make "Fake" accounts to just start stuff

This thread is outta-control so I'm going to ask a mod to close it down

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
(and keep them going)

lurkers.........

System Name AMD | Intel | Chumpy
Processor PHII 955BE Stock | i7 920 D0 4.01 GHz | i7 920 D0 4.01 GHz
Motherboard MSI 790FX-GD70 | EX58 - UD5 | E760 4 Way SLI
Cooling Zalman 9700 CNPS | Water Loop | Water Loop
Memory 4 GB XMS3 1600 MHz | 6 GB Dominators 1600 MHz | 6 GB Dominators 1866 MHz
Video Card(s) 3 x 9600GSO, GTX260 216 | 2 x GTX 260 216 | GTX 260 216, 9600 GSO
Storage WD 640GB | Couple o' 5400RPMs | WD 1TB
Case Cosmos S | Lancool K62 Dragonlord | Lian Li PC-P80 Armor
Power Supply TX850 | HX 1000 | HX 1000
Software Win 7 Home Premium | Win 7 Ultimate | Vista Home Premium
Heh, I was actually thinking this was rather peaceful so far.

3NTok

I am new to this forum. Any forums for that matter. I just never cared enough or had the time to participate.

Not new to the site though. I've read you for a few years now.

Edit: I don't know whether the post about newbies was targeted @me , if it were :

I found the link somewhere. probably pclab.pl as I read that most frequently.

Feel free to ask admins about my IP , I do not mind, not at all. I might have setup an account some moths ago when I wanted to ask something about GPU voltmods, but I am not really sure if I did and if I had posted anything nor what was the name of the account.

does that mean if I got no posts I shouldn't be posting anything? How do I get some posts so I can post?
This is one of the reasons I had really been avoiding forums...

Last edited:

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
whats with all the new people who have posted just in this thread....can we get some IP checks cause ummm they seem to be pushing things in a similar manner...

ok now back on topic. If anyone would care to look a little further into the stocks they would notice AMD is on the rise and that AMD is also a cpu manuf so there is a little more that is done my AMD than is done by Nvidia its funny how that works. GPUs and CPUs influence AMD's stock while just GPUs influence nvidia's. If you would like you could also check GlobalFoundries on AMD's behalf i would assume that they are making a good chunk of change unluckily i have not seen what the stock symbol is for them.

Processor 5800x(2)/5700g/5600x/5600g/2700x/1700x/1700
Motherboard MSI B550 Carbon (2)/ MSI z490 Unify/Asus Strix B550-F/MSI B450 Tomahawk (3)
Cooling EK AIO 360 (2)/EK AIO 240, Arctic Cooling Freezer II 280/EVGA CLC 280/Noctua D15/Cryorig M9(2)
Memory 32 GB Ballistix Elite/32 GB TridentZ/16GB Mushkin Redline Black/16 GB Dominator
Video Card(s) Asus Strix RTX3060/EVGA 970(2)/Asus 750 ti/Old Quadros
Storage Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB/WD Black M.2 NVMe 500GB/Adata 500gb NVMe
Display(s) Acer 1080p 22"/ (3) Samsung 22" 1080p
Case (2) Lian Li Lancool II Mesh/Corsair 4000D /Phanteks Eclipse 500a/Be Quiet Pure Base 500/Bones of HAF
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 850G(2)/EVGA Supernova GT 650w/Phantek Amps 750w/Seasonic Focus 750w
Mouse Generic Black wireless (5)
Keyboard Generic Black wireless (5)
Software Win 10/Ubuntu
I'm not going to close this thread for now, but I'm watching it closely.