1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT 24pin Sleeved cables arrive in the UK

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Reefer86, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Reefer86

Reefer86

Thanks Received:
    Hi guys, These were announced a few weeks ago by NZXT and there were a few of us that were wondering about the price point they would be released with. I noticed them today over at overclockers.co.uk @ £11.98 or $18.76.

I personally think this is a far better price point and i might grab one myself.

http://overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CB-000-NX

2. MoonPig

MoonPig

Thanks Received:
    Love it and really tempted by:

2x 6pin
    1x 8pin CPU
    1x 24pin

For my desk when i get round with it. However, OcUK... no thanks. I'll wait till another company does it. Also, i really wanted White and not Black.

3. Reefer86

Reefer86

Thanks Received:
    tbh mate ive just returned a water damaged 4890 that had 2 screws missing from the stock heatsink and some of the thermal pads so i used mx-2 and they have just approved my RMA. I know all about the bad things with overclockers but has not affected me this time.

Either way i was simply pointing out that they have arrived in the UK, and the price point of them.

:)

4. MoonPig

MoonPig

Thanks Received:
    Lol, i wasn't having a dig. Just saying that i love how we can now get these, but i'd prefer to see places like Scan and Ebuyer (So i can get free delivery :D) take this on aswell.

Good progress for UK Retail, lol.

Price wise, their good when you look at singles. But as soon as you piece together afew, it gets abit worrying. I reckon that more than afew cables and i'd rather learn braiding.

5. Loosenut

Loosenut

Thanks Received:
    Reefer86 says thanks.
  6. Reefer86

Reefer86

Thanks Received:
    o yeah i agree moonpig, i just need a 24pin sleeved as trying to run the big fat 24pin down the back of the cosmos and then trying to get the door on properly can be a challenge. So i wont be buying any others then that :)

Yeah i was looking at the 8/6pins, 8 pin for MB etc etc would be about another £40-£50 for them all and not worth it.

But if i can get my side door on properly i will be happy for a tenner.

@loosenut DAM only $7.99 thats so much cheeper over there!

7. Loosenut

Loosenut

Thanks Received:
    They may be inexpensive but I live in Canada and shipping for me would cost about $33.00USD... :eek:

Not much of a saving is it?

8. assaulter_99

assaulter_99

Thanks Received:
    I'd love that too. But what about the cables going out of the psu? You won't be able to fool anyone looking at it. Btw I find it interesting myself. I dont have the time and passion to mod pin by pin lol.