1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT Announces H630 Ultra-Tower Chassis

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, May 7, 2013.

1. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    Are there any dimensions on the H630 yet?
  2. XNine

XNine CaseLabs Rep

Thanks Received:
  3. JDG1980

Thanks Received:
    XNine: I know my last question got lost in all the noise... can you tell me if the front intake fans have a removable filter?
  4. XNine

XNine CaseLabs Rep

Thanks Received:

Sorry bout that! Yes, this chassis comes with fan filters for:
    Front panel
    Front bottom
    Rear bottom (PSU)

:)
  5. JDG1980

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for confirming. That's definitely good to hear - I've got a cat who sheds a lot of hair and I like having the intakes filtered. Sounds like this will definitely be a case worth checking out.
    Any idea when review samples will be going to Anandtech and other sites?
  6. XNine

XNine CaseLabs Rep

Thanks Received:
    Review samples should be already out in the mail to all of the usual reviewers, so I would expect to see reviews in the next week or so :)

I understand about animal hair. I'm going to school to be a vet tech, and the no matter how clean you get a room, you'll always find their hair or dander somewhere...even years down the line, lol.
  7. badtaylorx

badtaylorx

Thanks Received:
    maaaann, i have a client build to do, and it's this or a lian-li.....when does this bit of awsomeness drop???
  8. NdMk2o1o

NdMk2o1o

Thanks Received:
    Apologies for coming across overly aggressive, I was pissed at the time :me>:slap:

None the less my issue wasn't regarding the physical position of them, more down to the fact that the ports are not slightly indented into the case and are instead flush with the outside of the case making locating them by feel alone and plugging in a device a pain in the ass.

That wasn't my only gripe with the front panel ports as when I swapped to my phantom my RAT mouse would not keep it's previously set DPI settings upon a reboot whereas it did with my previous Sniper and even does now on a £25 stop-gap OEM black case I'm currently using with a new build. Sames systems have been in all 3 cases with same components etc and it only ever did this when using the phantom.
  9. icenote

Thanks Received:
    Will the 630 work with 200mm fans from other brands (CM, Rosewill, etc etc)? I know the first Phantom had issues with the size of the fans.
  10. XNine

XNine CaseLabs Rep

Thanks Received:
    It should work with any modern 200mm fan, as we have updated our fans to current specs out there :)