1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT Announces the Panzerbox High Airflow Mid-Tower Case

Discussion in 'News' started by malware, Mar 20, 2009.

1. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    +1! For sure.:)

2. Polarman

Polarman New Member

Thanks Received:
    Looks small. Where is the room for the PSU?

3. Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Thanks Received:
    hmm.. yeah.. now that you mentioned it, where will the PSU go? external ehhe

EDIT:
    Yeah, I see it.. its above the expansion slots.. vertically oriented. No chance in going ninja with teh cables.

4. Scrizz

Scrizz

Thanks Received:
    very nice me likey

5. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    Looks like the HAF has inspired another nice case.

6. Haytch

Haytch New Member

Thanks Received:
    Depends what your into i guess. Me for example, im over the Antec900 look-a-likes, even that actual shape. Like i mean, in the beggining, it was all about some desktop box you can slap your monitor on, then it was the tower concept which came to an end about 15 years ago, but everyone still clings onto.

For my everyday use, i now use a HTPC chasis with my hardware in it, and im actually considering the Thermaltake Dh202. I have several towers and im bored of them. Ive painted them, hydrolics, pheumatics, gas, ln2, watercooled, custom aircooled, lapped, chopped and even dipped, so its time to move on for me.

Maybe this is a little too chunky for me, and im not happy with the positioning of the PSU, but im always open for new cases. I think before we go into the next era of cases, we will have to wait for the motherboard to be redesigned.

7. Oliver New Member

Thanks Received:
    I always liked NZXT.........thats my next case for the x58 w/Win7:):):)

8. my_name_is_earl

my_name_is_earl New Member

Thanks Received:
    Didn't read through the whole article and was thinking it will cost an arm but $119? That's hot, I might get one to my collection of 3 cases and 2 I didn't use :(

9. my_name_is_earl

my_name_is_earl New Member

Thanks Received:
    PSU doesn't really get that hot anyway so a few degree celsius extra won't kill it. I always like to avoid buying reference graphic card cooler because their life span don't last as long as aftermarket heatsink. By the way, no $119 case has a removable mobo tray like this one. I think it's going to sell like hotcake.

10. LagunaX

LagunaX

Thanks Received:
    They should have a yellow camouflage Rommel the Desert Fox Limited Edition Panzerbox, lol!

11. Haytch

Haytch New Member

Thanks Received:
    I hate doors on my towers, but the NZXT Nemesis Elite was an exception. I guess it was soooo long ago and i was really into the look of the front end, and it had the see-thru side case and i was happy. Loved how the word ' Nemesis ' would light up with the hdd activity, the whole case was extremely light ( I had the NZXT Nemesis Elite ) & most importantly, it fit my 8800GTX!