1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT H440

Discussion in 'Case Mod Gallery' started by fps miser, Apr 19, 2014.

1. fps miser

Thanks Received:
    To view this case mod, go here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Specs:
    NZXT H440
    Corsair H110 (2x 140mm fan) cooling
    i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz
    4x4 16gb Corsair Vengeance RAM
    ASUS GTX 770
    Gigabyte Z77-UP4TH
    120GB OCZ Agility 3
    1TB HDD
    OCZ ZX-850w (PSU)
    3x 120mm fans front
    2x 140mm fans top
    1x 140mm fan rear

Mods:
    NZXT LED lighting kit,
    Bitfenix Alchemy Cables,
    3M Di-Noc 'Carbon Fiber' for motherboard I/O

First gaming rig build, very open to comments/critique/suggestions. I haven't seen many people do this, but I decided to cover up the motherboard I/O with 3M's 'carbon fiber' film, and overall I think it looks pretty good. I plan on getting a second 770 sometime in the future and better SSD's to replace the aging Agility 3, and to fill in the spot next to it.

Other thoughts about the case: Worked with a few other cases and never thought much of it, but this case is incredible and solidly built. It can be difficult to maneuver the LED's with such a huge side panel, but well worth it.

Arjai says thanks.
  2. 20mmrain

20mmrain

Thanks Received:
    I gave you a six because its your first gaming computer build. While there are not many mods to speak of, I appreciate you took the time to color match your components and get cable extensions. Plus I enjoyed the fact that you used the film to cover the ugly I/O Metal.

Suggestion you should have used more of the film to cover your SSD. The green kind of sticks out against the white.

Other than that....Keep up the great work.