1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT. Official Support

Discussion in 'NZXT' started by Retell, Aug 11, 2011.

1. m4gicfour

m4gicfour

Thanks Received:
    That's kind of a poor criticism. I understand what you're saying with the thermal monitor, but why not: Instead of a system that uses thermal diodes all over the place, ask for a device which connects to a MOBO USB header and uses software to monitor the temps, displays on the LCD and controls fans that way? Many, many people use these things and just because you think its stupid isn't going to change anything. Try to complain constructively if you don't want to be ignored. Just saying ;)

Retell says thanks.
  2. TotalChaos

TotalChaos New Member

Thanks Received:
    Dual head fan cables with the Sentry Mix would be nice

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  3. LAN_deRf_HA

LAN_deRf_HA

Thanks Received:
    I'm sorry I didn't think of a USB interface system? I don't get it. All you did was add to my complaint and make a wild assumption about how many people successfully utilize that add on junk. Even ignoring their lack of perfectionism in that area I still find the mechanical problems absurd. The guardian was the first case I've dealt with that couldn't fit a common mid-range card, or any card for that matter. Even cheapo $30 rosewill and xclio cases gave me more room to work with.

Had to bend that whole lip down with pliers.
    [​IMG]

4. Vincy Boy

Thanks Received:
    I just got my paws on the NZXT Source 210 Elite (White). I gotta ask how did you get all this into a $50 package?
    Absolutely love it. Cable management galore, room behind the motherboard to tuck away cables, excellent for its class fit and finish.
    I usually don't gush over products but damn this thing has got me smiling broadly.
    Please give a handshake to the guy/team that came up with the idea of making it available in white. :toast:
    It has put another $50 "Elite" case I also just bought to shame.
    One question, will I be able to get a windowed side panel for this sometime?

5. NAVI_Z

NAVI_Z New Member

Thanks Received:
    Welcome to TPU RETELL. I've got 4 NZXT cases and love each one of them.The

TEMPEST,LEXA BLACKLINE,GUARDIAN,& M59. Its true there are a lot of other cases

out there,but there is just something about the NZXT line that just calls my

attention more than others. Great product. My next case will be the PHANTOM in white

ofcourse:D. Will post some pics when I'm done in the NZXT club thread. Thanx 4 hangin

with us.:toast::)

Retell says thanks.
  6. Retell

Retell

Thanks Received:
    Glad you are enjoying our products :toast:

NAVI_Z says thanks.
  7. blkhogan

blkhogan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Welcome to tpu. I am a big fan of NZXT cases. I have 2 of your cases right now. My main rig is in a H2 Classic, my file server is in a M56 Classic.
    My question... My side window for the M56 has a crack in it. I could go out and get a peice of plexi and fix it myself, or do you guys sell aftermarket?

8. Retell

Retell

Thanks Received:
    Send me your invoice, a pic, and how it broke, I'll see what I can do.

Rob.Teller@nzxt.com

9. m4gicfour

m4gicfour

Thanks Received:
    You have every right to your opinion, and every right to express it in any way you please. My point was just that the way you worded your post came across less like a constructive criticism, and more as venting because you're pissed off, whether you meant it to or not. Regardless of your intentions, if that's how others read your post (and maybe it's just my own interpretation of it), then you won't get the attention that the issues you described duely deserve.

P.S. My comment had nothing to do with how many people "successfully" utilize anything. I'm not in any way defending NZXT or their product. I just said a lot of people use those type of addons, I didn't mean specifically this one. If you think it doesn't need to be there at all, in any form, fine. That's your right. There's usually a version of the case without those, maybe not for this one, I don't know.

Retell says thanks.
  10. LAN_deRf_HA

LAN_deRf_HA

Thanks Received:
    "Usually" is inaccurate. Actually I can't find any instance of a model in a variant both with and without those features. Regardless of the accessory aspect of my complaint the perceived anger expressed has no bearing on the legitimacy of the mechanical problems I've encountered with their products. I find it incredibly unprofessional that their default response is to ignore it. When something ridiculous and frustrating goes awry with a product any company with an experienced service department should be prepared to deal with negativity, regardless of whether or not the employees feel they should be dealing with it.

11. viczulis

viczulis New Member

Thanks Received:
    I just traded for an NZXT Digital Artic-Camo case, loving it by the way. Got all my movies etc in (total 7 TB in hard drives). Any idea where I can buy an face plate with the cut out for my card reader ? The one I got with it is way loose, assuming its the wrong one. Again loving the case even with a face plate missing. :toast:

12. Retell

Retell

Thanks Received:
    Never heard of it, can you send pics?

13. viczulis

viczulis New Member

Thanks Received:
    Here you go. Would of pulled out but the dam thing is so heavy :laugh:[​IMG]

NAVI_Z says thanks.
  14. Retell

Retell

Thanks Received:
    Ahh that's the tempest, sadly we don't have floppy sized faceplates :-/

15. viczulis

viczulis New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well that sucks, Im sure I'll find something or just take card reader out.

Thanks thou it was worth a shot :toast:

Retell says thanks.
  16. DannibusX

DannibusX

Thanks Received:
    I have a Vulcan, and I love it. I secretly covet the Panzerbox and can't find one. Will NZXT be re-releasing the Panzerbox anytime soon?

17. Retell

Retell

Thanks Received:
    Viczulis, if you want I can get you a blank 5.25 and you can try to cut it out yourself.

@DannibusX, we currently don't have anything similar planned. :-/

DannibusX says thanks.
  18. viczulis

viczulis New Member

Thanks Received:
    Da, I can try that :laugh: I have one of those:D

Retell says thanks.
  19. OneMoar

OneMoar

Thanks Received:
    love my gamma 35 bucks on newegg :) I loved it so much I ordered a second one ;d

20. Retell

Retell

Thanks Received:
    It's a double Gamma :O Glad you are enjoying them :D

21. OneMoar

OneMoar

Thanks Received:
    if I had one complaint about the gamma is that its deceiving huge ... I am gonna need to order some more fans and filters and lights .-.

22. Retell

Retell

Thanks Received:
    As in you believed it was smaller than it truly was?

23. OneMoar

OneMoar

Thanks Received:

in a good way :D
    it doesnt look as wide as it really is plenty of room for my hyper 212 with its dual fans AND 2 120mm side fans :D

24. Retell

Retell

Thanks Received:
    I'm glad to hear that :) Seriously, my average day includes a lot of problem resolution, it's nice to hear of satisfaction.

25. theonedub

theonedub habe fidem

Thanks Received:
    On your new cases with the internal USB3.0 header, would it be possible to start including an adapter that would let the 3.0 port be used as a 2.0 port for those without USB3.0 motherboards? Lian-Li and Lancool provide such adapters with their cases. The way it is now, the USB3.0 port on the front of my Elite 210 is useless.

Here is what they include (the one in the second pic is the better of the two):
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

Crunching for Team TPU