1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT. Official Support

Discussion in 'NZXT' started by Retell, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Retell

Retell

Thanks Received:
    Brandon and satyajit I have replied to your PMs :)

2. jake_logan New Member

Thanks Received:
    I've got a NZXT Phantom case, and am looking for a cooler to accompany a CPU upgrade. After a lot of searching google, I figured I'd just ask here - will a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus fit in this case? (No, I don't have a side fan, just wondering if I'll have the clearance to put this monstrosity in here.)

3. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    It should fit fine.

Crunching for Team TPU
  4. XNine

XNine CaseLabs Rep

Thanks Received:

It will indeed fit. The clearance is 150mm with a sidepanel fan and 180mm without a sidepanel fan. :)

5. de.das.dude

de.das.dude Pro Indian Modder

Thanks Received:
    just got the NZXT guardian 921 RB. but the CPU temp is showing Er :(

i think its the sensor at the end causing the problem.
    on startup all the sensors are showing 25C, but then they switch to showing actual temperatures.
    but the CPU sensor goes to show Er

here is a pic
    [​IMG]

as you can see i havent attached the sensors to anything yet.

i called the shop i got it from, and they were kinda clueless. they told me to bring the whole case with stuff installed. we dont have a car so its gonna be a real problem to do that. i had to walk with the empty case a long distance when i got it.

EDIT:-
    discovered a new problem
    the front usb ports dont work either :(

just got it a couple of hours ago. :( i am sad :(

the mic doesnt work either...

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  6. XNine

XNine CaseLabs Rep

Thanks Received:
    Hey, DDD, I'm pm'ing you about your issue right now.

de.das.dude says thanks.
  7. Lambzilla New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm also having trouble with the front temp display on my NZXT Guardian 921 case. They all read "Er" upon start up. I don't know what's wrong.

8. de.das.dude

Thanks Received:
    i am still waiting for my replacement.

9. NdMk2o1o

NdMk2o1o

Thanks Received:
    Not wholly impressed with the front USB ports on my NZXT Phantom 410 red compared to the CM Storm Sniper I moved from, they are literally flush with the case which is asthetically nice however with my tower under my desk I mormally just reach under to plug in USB peripherals which can sometimes be a major pain with this case having to feel around for the ports.

Also on the same note, my mouse (Cyborg RAT 3) no longer keeps the previous DPI settings stored when I reboot and I have to always change it when I start my rig, it's plugged into the front USB port and I didn't have this issue with the Sniper also.

Not a lot can probably done regarding these issues/niggles though thought I would leave the feedback nonetheless. Aside from this I quite like the rest of the features of the case. :toast:

10. de.das.dude

Thanks Received:
    ps i got my replacement a year ago :p in case anyone is wondering..(i think i pmed someone about it)

BTW, is there a way to detatch the front foam filter from my pc? its awfully hard to clean and gets dirty in a couple of days . i rather not have it there.

11. NdMk2o1o

NdMk2o1o

Thanks Received:
    All that crap that sticks to it in a couple of days will end up in your case, I'd rather clean the foam than having to clean my rig out once a week.

12. de.das.dude

Thanks Received:
    cleaning the foam requires me to take the the front panel off completely. which means i have to disconnect front usb, temp sensors, and a ton of other stuff.

plus the other intakes are not covered anyways, so doesnt really matter.

NdMk2o1o says thanks.
  13. Raziel New Member

Thanks Received:
    Nzxt Hades Fan Controllers

First I just wanted to say a Love my NZXT cases. I have a Hades and a Hush. I really love everything about NZXT, but I have encountered 2 small problems, although I got around one of them. The main thing is my left fan controller knob. It is always on full power, when lower the speed of the fans they do go down as long as I have a bit of pressure pushed down on the knob, as soon as I let go it goes back up to full power. is there any way to resolve this issue? P.S. I love my cases!!!!!!!! :)

14. m4gicfour

m4gicfour

Thanks Received:
    Without knowing the specifics of your case, I'd say that's almost certainly a defective potentiometer. I've seen it before where one might short out (which in the case of a fan controller, would cause it to run full blast) I'd contact NZXT and see about getting a replacement. You can wait for the NZXT rep here to reply or contact them through their homepage at NZXT.com.

15. GAR

Thanks Received:
    This company has the worst support of any company i have ever dealt with, i have been emailing, filing a support ticket and calling them, no one will pick up or get back to me, wtf??? I hope people stay away from garbage companies like this.

16. xD3aDPooLx

xD3aDPooLx NZXT Rep

Thanks Received:
    Gar, please PM your problem.

17. lives _at _the_library New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi, I contacted Instant message support but they weren't a ton of help.....where can I get some extra hard drive rails and two mesh covers for the my m59 computer case?

(The mesh parts outlined in red)
    [​IMG]

18. xD3aDPooLx

xD3aDPooLx NZXT Rep

Thanks Received:
    Lives,

I didnt get a chance to replay back to your PM's last night because I was at home, working on my project.

Let me see what can be done.

19. lives _at _the_library New Member

Thanks Received:
    Awesome thanks! I wasn't sure if you have seen my PM

20. lives _at _the_library New Member

Thanks Received:
    It's been a week, any update?

21. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello folks. At first I want to say sorry for my english grammar/spelling but my english is kinda rusty. Atleast I think u can understand it.

In Nov.2013

I openend up a support ticket for my NZXT H630. I had a fan with some weird noises, probably from a defective ball bearing. I got a fast reply that I should send my adress and the invoice. I did that and I got a assurance that I will get a new fan and that I will be notified when the fan is shipped. After that it became weird, I got no shipping mail, no further information.

The support guy was named Mr. Yun or something close to that.

In January.2014

I asked again in a new ticket but dont get any response.

In February.2014

I openend up a completly new ticket with the same subject. It was asked if the problem is still there and I anwered that with yes. Just in case they missed it the times before -.-
    A little later I recognized that both of my older tickets were deleted without any new response. :(((((

on 25.February.2014

once again a new ticket without any reply my last known ticket id is: #YID-690-64189

I must admit that I like NZXT product in terms of design etc but the support let me switch to another company next time when I go out for shopping pc parts. I also own a NZXT Panzerbox and I loved it unusual design and I still like my H630, even if one one does not work proper, but I dont want to ship the whole case back to the etailer for just one fan. I also thought that after the first reply it can be solved fast and easy, oh boy how wrong I am.

I hope someone here can help me in this case, I only want my H630 in fully working condition.

22. xD3aDPooLx

xD3aDPooLx NZXT Rep

Thanks Received:
    Guerkchen,

We are trying to locate a new distributor channel to better assist Europe with New NZXT Items and Support. We have relayed most of the tickets over to a gentleman that is logging them down and the problems so that when the team is fully setup, we can replace the parts for you.

Furthermore, We have had some issues with the support site and the backend of it, giving up errors with varies things and we have worked the kinks out so far. We are not blowing anyone off and we do look forward to taken care of your issue.

guerkchen says thanks.
  23. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    That sounds good in the first place. When can I assume to get an reply or in best case a new fan :D ?

24. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sorry for the double post!

Any update please? It is quiete a long time since november, please give me an solution!!!

25. lives _at _the_library New Member

Thanks Received:
    Wow, you've been waiting since November just for a fan?! That's crazy! I've been waiting a month and I thought I had it bad! This is the worst customer service I've had to work with, this is ridiculous nzxt.

Nzxt, you better be really nice to guerkchen, if I was in his position I would never say anything nice about your company if I had to go through all that to get a defective fan replaced.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014