1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT. Official Support

Discussion in 'NZXT' started by Retell, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Devon68

Devon68

Thanks Received:
    I had a fan stopped working after a week on my Thermaltake Chaser A31 case. For small things like that you shouldn't bother contacting the manufacturer but rather just replace the fan yourself.

2. lives _at _the_library New Member

Thanks Received:
    They should be able to send you a spare fan. I disagree with Devon, if it's in warranty they should replace the part if it breaks on its own due to poor manufacturing. A warranty guarantees everything will work for X amount of time.

3. Devon68

Devon68

Thanks Received:
  4. jasperng18

Thanks Received:
  5. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello folks,

thanks for your messages. Yes I wait since november and now I wait again......I could buy a new fan easily, but I think I could/should get a new one from NZXT after I bought a brand new case....

6. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hmm another 4 weeks since last post from xD3aDPooLx and no official mail from NZXT or something else.

Well I think i will contact my etailer and tell them about the problems again, also I am not going to buy any other new NZXT stuff. That is the worst kind of support, really really bad.

7. xD3aDPooLx

xD3aDPooLx NZXT Rep

Thanks Received:
    I havent posted anything, because there hasnt been any changes at this time. My hands are tied with this situation and so is the whole Support department. We know we have people in the Europe area that need replacement items, we are actively working on a solution. Things like this do take some time to come to be up and running, its not an overnight thing that can just pop up.

We need everyone just to relax, we will take care of you in due time.

8. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    I dont blame you personal, just to make this point clear......but I wait since November 2013 for any real progress but I allways get replies like that. Be patient, calm down, dont worry we are working on it, it takes time and so on. In that time I could travel to asia and back many times to pick up the fan in the factory. So why is it so hard to drop a mail to the factory, give them my adress and just let them send the freaking fan. That is so easy to solve, I dont even need a contact in Europe for that.

I got a defective front panel/fan control on a Aerocool XPredator case, you know what? They just send me a whole new front two times because they mixed up the colours. That took less than including shipping. I have plenty more good support storys to tell, but in no one you will find NZXT.

So can you give me an specific time frame? I really dont want to wait any longer. The etailer allready offered me something to change outside NZXT, but I am still waiting because the case H630 is pretty damn nice.

9. jasperng18

Thanks Received:
    Can nzxt sentry 2 handle scythe gentle typhoon 4250 rpm will the fan can be controlled by sentry?

10. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    It should be able to. The Sentry 2 goes at this values:

• 40% = 7.52v
    • 50% = 7.98v
    • 60% = 8.57v
    • 70% = 9.3v
    • 80% = 9.95v
    • 90% = 10.72v
    • 100% = 11.43v
    • Off = 1.89v
    With a maximum 10W "output" per channel. The Gentle Typhoon can go up to 13.8V or 10.5W at highest rating. So its close, but it should work, Maybe not at maximum cfm.

By the way. Shoutout to NZXT, another week with no mail, no answer, just the usual nothing................................that is not a way I would ever take care about my customers.

11. chevy350

chevy350

Thanks Received:
    I purcahsed the G10 near the beginning of April and have contacted support about the extended mounting screws a few times now. Actually talked with a real person in live chat on 4-28-14 and since then haven't heard or recieved anything. I've got it mounted but was only able to get about 1/2 turn after the threads finally grabbed before it started flexing my card. I have yet to submit a ticket because I was told I should have had the screws by 5-2-14. Temps seem to be doing ok but am just waiting for that lovely sound of a screw falling into my power supply. So far the support on the main site has been a big disappointment.

12. jasperng18

Thanks Received:
    It doesn't work on scythe gentle typhoon 4250 rpm it just speeds up and slows down at speed up again. it is in manual mode 100% rpm

but i think the fan control doesn't work because the scythe gt 4250 rpm has a 4 pin molex connector to power the fan
    [​IMG]
    this is the connector of scythe gt 4250 rpm

13. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah I missed that the fan is powered by a molex. Thats sad.....

Anyway maybe some NZXT reply? Or is selling only good enough for your company?

14. xD3aDPooLx

xD3aDPooLx NZXT Rep

Thanks Received:
    Guerkchen,

We have a lot of behind the scenes activity going on to secure a new warehouse vendor in the Europe region. Once we get the word that it is up and running, the parts will going out.

Please be patient as we are working very hard to get out EU customers taken care as soon as possible.

15. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well, you guys realized that I am waiting since November 2013 at all and since early april 14 here? You think that is good PR ? It does not matter from where you ship to me, you could send it from SanFran to me, but no I have to wait and be patient. Anyone else that thinks this is the wrong way to satisfy a customer?

You also never made any attempts to hold me as a future buyer, you guys allways only told me to wait for your european department and warehouse to get up. If my customers are forced to wait and be patient so long I would offer them something to make them happy. I would give them some free stuff (not marketing stuff like sticker and so on) and the customer would tell others that even something goes wrong at NZXT they actually do care about you.

That would be nice, but I know its a dream. (oh no wait XFX gave me a upgrade for a long rma time from a 7790 to a 7970!! <--thats support!)(can u imaginge how happy I would be if you offer me something like this?)

By the way xD3aDPooLx I dont blame you personally!! I am happy that at least in this forum I can contact someone and actually get a reply! So thanks for your personal support.

16. xD3aDPooLx

xD3aDPooLx NZXT Rep

Thanks Received:
    I can only do so much, Guerkchen. We cant just ship something from the factory, our company doesnt work like that.

We do care about our EU customer, but 99% of the time, our hands are limited in what we can do from the US side of things.

What I want to do for you, is PM with with the ticket and your info and I will look to see what I can do from my side.

17. Devon68

Devon68

Thanks Received:
    Damn they could have payed a relative or an european suppler to send you a replacement fan by now. Nice to hear how you got compensated with XFX, I never bought anything from them yet.

18. jasperng18

Thanks Received:
    What I have done is convert it to a 3 pin fan connector and plug it in the motherboard so I can still control the fan. I can't test if it is compatible with nzxt sentry 2 because I refunded it to the supplier.

NZXT sentry 2 connectors
    [​IMG]
    what I didn't understand is what are this 4 pin molex male connectors are for.

is it for powering fans with 4 pin molex connectors?

19. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    You got a PM.

20. damoadin New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey there,
    I´m facing the same problem like guerkchen, bought my P530 in october last year, 200mm fan wont work. Also the resetbutton was defectiv, which meant that everytime I closed the front door, the computer would shut down.
    Now (since 31. october) I still got no replacement...

This is my second NZXT product and I was always happy with the built quality, but your support is just ridiculous.

21. Devon68

Devon68

Thanks Received:
    If you are from Europe I think you will have to wait the same as guerkchen
    I always liked how the NZXT cases look but never had money for one.
    Try to send a PM to the NZXT rep.

22. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well that sounds similar to my fan problem and to my experiences with the EU support. The reset button problem sounds weird, I guess there is some short circuit when you close the front door. My guess is that yiou need to replace a) the whole front door or b) all the front cables behind the door. Usually both is pretty easy with NZXT products if you get the spare parts ;)

I think xD3aDPooLx can you help. If he dont reply here just drop a message with your last known ticket id and describe him your problems.

Cya soon.

23. damoadin New Member

Thanks Received:
    The problem seems to be the Button being to long.
    I'm really hoping for new spare parts. Especially a new 200mm fan....

24. guerkchen New Member

Thanks Received:
    So you could solve he problem with a shorter button in the door? That sounds like a small variance on the manufaction facility. The fan umm yes I guess that is more important. I hope to get mine soon (package is on the way)

25. empkody New Member

Thanks Received:
    sooooooooooo going throught the nzxt site for support bad idea ? i don't see why they don't list a us number to call besides there hq that umm doesnt work in the middle of the week ive tried since 8:30am to bout 12pm .... my problem is i purchased a nzxt phantom case and the power button is faulty or so we believe double and triple checked everything on my build and itjus wont turn on fans and everything go when tested psu and lights came on for fan controls just not the power on the left front top end of the case ideas ?