1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT Phantom 410

Discussion in 'NZXT' started by animal007uk, Feb 12, 2014.

1. animal007uk

Thanks Received:
    Hi i have a small issue and need a little info please.

So i was sat here minding my own buisness when my sister decides to visit the family while totaly drunk (she does not care at all when drunk)

She comes in my room and ends up smashing pint glasses and almost ripped the usb ports from my tower.

My usb ports are now playing up so i was woundering if there is anyway to order a replacment part for my phantom 410 case.

Who should i contact about this and is there any info on prices for spare parts.

Thanks in advance.
    Steve
  2. RCoon

RCoon Forum Gypsy

Thanks Received:
    Either ask NZXT @xD3aDPooLx or go to CPC and order some USB female connectors:
    http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/r...gensearch&Ntt=usb socket&Ntx=&isRedirect=true

Also slap your sister, pour alcohol in her hair products/hardware, whatever.
    animal007uk says thanks.
  3. animal007uk

Thanks Received:
    Sounds nasty but you do not know how much my sis pissed me off that day and i really did feel like punching her head so hard. She never even said sorry and even had the nerve to try and blame me for her own actions.

Thanks for the link to but i just want a hole replacment unit for my tower. I don't have nor can i afford the tools needed to fix it with 3rd party connections.
  4. RCoon

RCoon Forum Gypsy

Thanks Received:
    Yeah I feel your pain, I have 4 sisters, luckily only one of them is a total jerkoff. I recommend chatting to @xD3aDPooLx he's a pretty nice rep.
    animal007uk says thanks.
  5. animal007uk

Thanks Received:
    Cheers will send a messege in a bit
  6. Octopuss

Octopuss

Thanks Received:
    Hmm speaking of availability, when can we expect the Kraken to show up in reseller/distributor (whatever is the difference) stores? I know I can't buy it from the U.S. unless I want to pay double the price in shipping, so my only chance is one local store that specializes in cooling stuff that deals with these somewhat exotic products.
  7. RCoon

RCoon Forum Gypsy

Thanks Received:
    It's available here, Czech R seems to have a great difficulty sourcing products these days, you're also probably better off asking the rep.
  8. Octopuss

Octopuss

Thanks Received:
    Bollocks, I posted in wrong thread :(
    And yes, I hate this country.
    animal007uk says thanks.