1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NZXT Source 220

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Darksaber, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  2. TheLostSwede

TheLostSwede

Thanks Received:
    Not many OLD motherboards have the internal connector for USB 3.0 yet you mean?
    As pretty much every new board with support for more than two USB 3.0 ports seem to have the connector, although I guess cheaper motherboards would be an issue...
    I'm amazed that the connector that was designed for USB 3.0 is so crap though, it feels like the pins are too short and that the connector barely attaches to them, unlike every other pin-header to date where you know you have a solid connection.
  3. Rowsol

Rowsol

Thanks Received:
    No dust filters? boo
  4. theubersmurf

theubersmurf New Member

Thanks Received:
    I bought one of these from Sneekypeet, and I have to say it's a pretty solid case. I agree about the lack of dust filters, and about the only gripe I have with it is that it needs a few more fp usb ports. Buying an add-in fp for this purpose seems a pain. But my Prolimatech Megahalems fits (though the neat pipes brush against the side of the case) and the modern cable management options really make it a good deal for the price.