1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

obvilion bug main quest

Discussion in 'Games' started by tony929292, Jun 2, 2006.

1. tony929292

tony929292 New Member

Thanks Received:
    ok i strated the main quest after i did compeleted mage guild done at lvevl 8 :) that was hard my charter based on sneak and acobates lol anyway did mage fighter thevies aera and halfway thought darkbortherhood guilds 125 quest compeleted +/- a couple

so i stateted the main quest after all that finally enter the kavacth ob gate on level 47 i got to the paidse mision were mankar is supposed to be sit on his thrown when u get to his castle but he not there just 2 people that came from out side stand on each side of the thrown and me and the one guy that helps me remove the band on my wrist i tryed everything killing the peolpe 10 times they just come back agian and agian fast waiting 1 hour at a time for 5 days even restarted the game at a level 42 save point and did the whole quest over till that piont still no markar i have been stunk for a week on this please help

if any one know a code to skip over this just one i will do that i dont want the compelet all quest code though i havent cheated yet i want to keep it that way

oh yeah it is pc vision

2. trog100 New Member

Thanks Received:
    try a google for an oblivion walk thru.. someone must have done one..

is it the quest where u have to find the kings ring and bring it back to some other dude.. ???

trog

3. tony929292

tony929292 New Member

Thanks Received:
    and did the walk thougt a while ago it lead me to the thrown and was u enter the room all doors r lock so u can run away when u fight him but thank trog i appericate it

4. trog100 New Member

Thanks Received:
    it is bug isnt it.. he is simply supposed to be there and u kill him.. nothing complicated..

it cant be that common a problem else the world would know about it.. it stops the main quest dead in its tracks..

out of curiosity have u tried slashing where u think he should be.. i have had texture corruption in games stopping enemies from showing up.. but they still died as per normal even thow i couldnt see em..

either cheating past that level if u can or re-installing the game seems the only answer.. its not really cheating when its a game bug thats stopping u..

trog