1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ocz issue

Discussion in 'Motherboards & Memory' started by Zedicus, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Zedicus

Thanks Received:
    anyone ever had any issue with ocz memory rma? ive been sitting waiting for almost 3 weeks so i finally break down and enter a helpdesk ticket asking for an update and i get a very short "your RMA has been excepted" note back. i ask again if there is a timeline for repairs and i get 'no'. is this typical???
  2. 95Viper

95Viper

Thanks Received:
    I had some flex go bad. Called 'em, they gave me a RMA number. Boxed it up and they had new ones to me two days later, but that was about a year ago.

Don't know now. What with the hard money times and decreasing staff at places.

All I can tell you, for sure, is the rebate vendor sucks...two months+ each, on two different rebates.:)

Call 'em, tell them you need resolution, as you are going nuts not being able to use the computer...:)

EDIT: you can, also, check your rma status here.
  3. Zedicus

Thanks Received:
    ive been checking it daily. its NEVER updated.
  4. Asylum

Asylum

Thanks Received:
    Tell them that you are a system builder that wont be buying there parts anymore if they dont get your RMA completed and ask to talk with a supervisor.
    (408) 733-8400
  5. Nailezs

Thanks Received:
    i agree with calling them. they hardly ever update the online rma status. i waited 4 weeks on a ram rma,never heard anything, gave them a call and i had it 2 days later. i think they just get lost in the system a lot of times
  6. Zedicus

Thanks Received:
    well calling in helped, but the issue is by no means resolved. years ago i didnt have to call in, obtained an rma number and a week later had new ram in my hand. things change i guess.
  7. Zedicus

Thanks Received:
    update, sent in ddr3 2000mhz, got back ddr3 1600mhz, plus it has taken 2 months. they are seriously getting an angry letter from me.
  8. Nailezs

Thanks Received:
    i would be giving them an angry call...very angry