1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OCZ Secure Digital Dual 1GB

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Frederik S, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2007
  2. PAPutzback New Member

Thanks Received:
    For any future reviews I'd be interested in knowing if the flash memory meets the requirement for windows Vista readyboost. And would like to see it tested.

3. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    the problem is that quantifying readyboost performance gains is very hard. i think most drives do support readyboost but obviously at different performance gains

4. PAPutzback New Member

Thanks Received:
    Actually ready boost supports very few flash devices. I was'nt thinking about a performance benchmark, I jsut want to know if the manufactures says it meets the minimum requirements. I know with SD flash it has to be around 133x or more to qualify. I have tried 3 flash devices, 2 usb and 1 sd flash and neither ones meets the requirement. So I just ordered an A-Data flash card after reading your review and doing some additional research. Newegg had a 2 gig A-Data SD card for 30 bucks with 150x speeds. Thanks for the article. Even thought it was for Corsair it pointed me in the right direction.

5. Frederik S Staff

Thanks Received:
    Will keep that in mind for my next review, but I can't find any real specifications for what qualifies as a ready boost enabled memory device.