• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OCZ Technology to Revolutionize CES 2008

malware

Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0 VID: 1.2125
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3P rev.2.0
Cooling Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme + Noctua NF-S12 Fan
Memory 4x1 GB PQI DDR2 PC2-6400
Video Card(s) Colorful iGame Radeon HD 4890 1 GB GDDR5
Storage 2x 500 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 32 MB RAID0
Display(s) BenQ G2400W 24-inch WideScreen LCD
Case Cooler Master COSMOS RC-1000 (sold), Cooler Master HAF-932 (delivered)
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic + Logitech Z-5500 Digital THX
Power Supply Chieftec CFT-1000G-DF 1kW
Software Laptop: Lenovo 3000 N200 C2DT2310/3GB/120GB/GF7300/15.4"/Razer
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, computer components, and systems, today unveiled a number of ground-breaking, next generation products at the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show. With last year's acquisition of Hypersonic PC and PC Power & Cooling, two cutting edge providers of high-end computing products, OCZ will have a wealth of new solutions covering the entire span of the enthusiast industry, from high performance hardware to complete desktop and laptop systems.

"Over the last year OCZ has diversified our offering with the acquisition of two leading edge brands, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC," commented Ryan Petersen, CEO, OCZ Technology Group. "This CES show OCZ will unveil a wealth of products ranging from revolutionary liquid cooled memory to next generation notebooks offering the optimal blend of portability and performance, all in our effort to deliver superior total solutions to our gaming and enthusiast consumers."

OCZ Technology
As the leader in high performance memory, OCZ is showcasing ultra-high speed DDR3 solutions designed for the extreme enthusiast. The latest Flex archetype, "Flex2," offers superior cooling with dedicated liquid channels over the chips themselves enabling advanced overclocking and stability for the highest performing parts. As a complementary liquid cooling solution OCZ further expands into water cooling accessories with the introduction the HydroFlow CPU waterblock unit to cool the most powerful processors. The HydroFlow was designed with the highest possible exchange rate between the block and the coolant with the unique triangular fin design, and is the preeminent way to efficient cooling for overclocked CPUs.

In 2008, OCZ intends to make mobile storage more accessible than ever with the speedy Rally2 and ultra-durable ATV flash drives now available in incredible 32GB capacities. Additionally, OCZ is introducing the all-new Rally2 Turbo, an even faster version of the highly awarded Rally2. With a never-ending quest to revolutionize new markets, OCZ will also introduce its new high-capacity SATA and SATAII Solid State Drives offering consumers a faster, more reliable and power efficient alternative to standard hard disc drives for laptops.

OCZ is showcasing an updated edition of the NIA (Neural Impulse Actuator), an innovative input device that takes the next step towards a full integration of central and peripheral nerve activity into controlling personal computers. The Neural Impulse Actuator will be shown in gaming demos, and now features USB interface and enhanced user software.

PC Power & Cooling
The legendary Silencer Quad 750 will be showcased in a new blue version to add extra style to gaming systems, along with the original red and black models. Also new in the lineup is the Silencer 500W EPS for mainstream enthusiast systems. The recently released Turbo-Cool 860W will be accessible for enthusiasts to experience the convenience of its adjustable rail design. A Hypersonic desktop system will be demoed featuring new Turbo-Cool 1200, featuring the revolutionary Enthusiast System Architecture (ESA) providing a real first-look at this innovation.

Hypersonic PC
OCZ Group announces a new gaming laptop series, Aero by Hypersonic. The ultra-thin and feature-rich Aero AR5 15.4" and AR7 17" notebooks are designed for performance and ultimate portability.

Adding to the excitement of CES, Hypersonic will be showcasing new Intel mobile and desktop processor technology. Partnering with Intel to maximize mobility, Hypersonic will be one of the few exhibiting the new Santa Rosa Refresh mobile platform featuring 45nm Hi-k Intel Core 2 Duo mobile processor for Centrino. You can find these notebooks at the Intel booth in Central Hall #7153 and at the OCZ exhibition suite.

With a diversified offering of innovative products from OCZ, PC Power & Cooling, and Hypersonic PC, the OCZ Technology Group aims make its mark on this year's CES and set the pace for a year in true innovation.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

RickyG512

Processor E6600 @ 3.4ghz 60 degree load stock HSF 1.5v
Motherboard P5B vanilla 0806
Cooling All stock
Memory 2x 1GB geil @ DDR-2 850 4-5-5-12(7100 sis mem bench)
Video Card(s) Powercolour X1900XT 512MB 681/792
Storage c:250gb 16mb 7k2 d:320gb 16mb 7k2 both WD and Sata-II
Display(s) Acer 19" 8ms widescreen 1440x900
Case Thermaltake skull
Audio Device(s) X-Fi eXtreme music
Power Supply Enermax 620 liberty
Software xp pro sp2
for fcuk sake when are they gonna release their phase change or wat eva its called cooler, its bin years now they bin saying it, i remeber a few months ago there was news here that its in production and the news had pictures of loads of boxes, i want sub zero cooling at low cost, if it so cheap ill buy too, i beleive in low cost = more sales

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
for fcuk sake when are they gonna release their phase change or wat eva its called cooler, its bin years now they bin saying it, i remeber a few months ago there was news here that its in production and the news had pictures of loads of boxes, i want sub zero cooling at low cost, if it so cheap ill buy too, i beleive in low cost = more sales

I think it was released (over here in the UK) so was a lot of other phase change units, the only problem was they were hard to find & when u did manage to find 1 the price cost a lung & some kidneys.

the only people ive heard use phase change are either site/magaziene reviewers or a few Americans with very very deep pockets....

otherwise not a very popular method of cooling but pretty extreme. i think i read somewhere where some people were experimenting with much smaller sized phase change units since the original was so bulky - meh it still vanished anyhoo

HousERaT

Processor Q6700
Motherboard Asus Maximus Formula
Cooling Ultra Extreme 120
Memory Ballistix Tracer 8500
Video Card(s) HD 3870 Crossfire
Storage 74G Raptor
Display(s) A Sony big one
Case Kingwin SK523
Power Supply Corsair HX620
Software Yes :p
The Cryo-Z has yet to be released. I hope there is more news at CES.