1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Official Wii U Unboxing

Discussion in 'Games' started by natr0n, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Captain.Abrecan

Captain.Abrecan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Its basically a Nintendo DS as a controller, right? Not really ergonomic...
  2. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    I agree

the thing is that when you compare the rpgs available to the PS2 vs the 360/PS3/DS combined they don't really come close to what was available on the PS2 because RPG's are simply dying and companies don't think they can make money on them:mad:

I personally am a JRPG guy, like Star Ocean, Atelier, Xeno, ROLW, FF6/7/8/9/10 hell I even bought 13(sucked) and 13-2(sucked a little less but still not better than X-2) and the final fantasy series show where the entire game genre is going RPG's are going to turn into action games but if nintendo can get devs to stay away from the norm and get more GOOD ol JRPGS on the Wii and I will admit, even though the wii did not have many it did have its moments with this genre and like the The Last Story, and Xenoblade, both of those I would say are better than FF13 and 13-2 even though reviewers rate them lower just because they are not pretty(which is nonsense a game needs good gameplay and a good story over graphics). If nintendo can get some good JRPGS I will buy it no question but as of now their are none at launch.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  3. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    natr0n says thanks.
  4. xenocide

xenocide

Thanks Received:
    It's a dirt cheap Wii with no backwards compatability, wi-fi, or from what I can see media inputs for memory cards and what have you. It's a piece of crap to put it mildly.