• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ORIGIN PC Launches the First 8-core Intel Core i7 Extreme Processor

ORIGIN PC announced today the availability of the new Intel Core i7 "Haswell-E" processors on their line of award-winning GENESIS and MILLENNIUM desktops powered by the latest Intel X99 Chipset. Achieve champion status with the first 8-core, Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition processor with unlocked, unleashed, and uncompromised performance like never before on an ORIGIN PC GENESIS or MILLENNIUM desktop.

Based on the latest 22 nm Haswell-E Microarchitecture, the new Intel Core i7 Processors also features support for the latest in DDR4 memory, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology to deliver unrivaled performance. Gain the ultimate performance today with your new ORIGIN PC GENESIS or MILLENNIUM desktops using the power of Intel's latest Core i7 Processors!

X99 Intel Core i7 Processors on ORIGIN PC GENESIS and MILLENNIUM Desktops Feature:
  • 22 nm Haswell-E Microarchitecture
  • Up to 8 physical cores and 8 virtual cores (16 cores total)
  • Support for the latest DDR4 Memory
  • Intel Thunderbolt 2 Ready
  • Professional ORIGIN PC CPU Overclocking
  • FREE Lifetime 24/7 Support

For more information on ORIGIN's award winning desktops and laptops, please visit
www.originpc.com/landing/intel-haswell-e

"Intel's Haswell-E Core i7 processors are a PC enthusiasts dream come true with up to 8 physical cores with Hyperthreading, faster speeds, AND cooler temperatures." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and cofounder. "ORIGIN PC's line of benchmark record breaking desktops just got even faster with Intel's Haswell-E Core i7 processors."

"ORIGIN PC continues to showcase their expertise in professional CPU overclocking and we're excited to see our latest Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition processors shine inside their high-performance GENESIS and MILLENNIUM desktops." said Laura Crone, Intel Vice President and General Manager, PC Client Group. "The desktop market continues to make advances in technology and performance and ORIGIN PC with Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition processors is building some of the fastest PCs on the market. Now is the perfect time to be a desktop PC enthusiast."

View at TechPowerUp Main Site