1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Overclockers B-grade motherboards (UK)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by will, Nov 1, 2007.

1. will

will

Thanks Received:
    Overclockers.co.uk have recently cut prices on all their b-grade motherboards. There are some really good deals there, I got a P5b deluxe for £40! havent got it yet but im assuming it will be in good condition. I dont know how the warranty works though, i guess asus provides it. this could be good for ppl looking for good motherboards but without needing all the cables and manuals etc. i know they have a p5k deluxe for £70 and an evga 680i for £70 as well! they are selling pretty quick tho!

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=595&catid=596&subid=689
  2. theonetruewill New Member

Thanks Received:
    London - Close your eyes and you'll see me
    What is the risk with B-grade? Is it substantial?
  3. will

will

Thanks Received:
    I think they check the motherboards and only sell them as b grade if they are 100% working, but I think you get a 30 day warranty with overclockers so if it doesnt work, you can just return it. im not sure though, it used to have a description of b grade on the site but i cant find it now!
  4. Darknova

Darknova

Thanks Received:
    They WILL work and have a 30 day warranty. However you get no cables, manuals etc. Just the box, and board in a static bag.
    theonetruewill says thanks.
  5. theonetruewill New Member

Thanks Received:
    London - Close your eyes and you'll see me
    Will the stuff overclock well- or has stuff been returned etc?
  6. Darknova

Darknova

Thanks Received:
    It's all working returned stuff. It's all in good condition and I've never had any problems. My old ABit AN8-32X was B-Grade, and it overclocked really well. The only fault I could see with it was a scratch on the N/B Heatsink.
    theonetruewill says thanks.
  7. Grings

Grings New Member

Thanks Received:
    komplett have some good open box deals too, some have 90 day warranties, and others a full 12 months, i was actually considering that exact p5b-dlx on ocuk the other day when i thought i'd killed my mobo (dont ask) as well as a gigabyte 965 dq6 (also £41.13, but at komplett)
    I got my mobo working in the end, but am still thinking about one of those cheap p35's on ocuk
  8. will

will

Thanks Received:
    yeah those p5ks look really tempting! komplett have some pretty good deals 2 by the look of it!