1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] OVERDOSE (*****major upgrades*****)

Discussion in 'Case Mod Gallery' started by cute_kidchucky, Apr 13, 2010.

1. cute_kidchucky New Member

Thanks Received:
    To view this case mod, go here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Specs:
    Phenom II 955 C3 @ 3.84GHZ
    GSKILL RIPJAWS 4X2GB @ 1600MHZ
    MSI HAWKS 5770 1GB @ 960/1350
    MSI 790GX-G65 MOTHERBOARD
    CORSAIR HX750W POWER SUPPLY
    1TB SEA>>640GB WD BLACK>>500GB WD ALL @7200rpm & 32mb cache
    2x DVD BURNER @ 22X
    COOLER MASTER V8 CPU FAN
    NZXT APOLLO CASE AND FAN CONTROLLER

Mods:
    cable management

my previous bulid was somewhat "cramped" due to the small case(last pic). not only that but cpu temp was at close to 80c most of the time on load which is a big no-no 4 me. ended buying the v8 which of course i had to change the case cause of the size and so i thought what the hell y dont i go all out!!!Not an enthusiast or a dedicated gamer but i have need for speed lol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  2. Silver_ New Member

Thanks Received:
    *case MOD gallery*

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  3. cute_kidchucky New Member

Thanks Received:
    Silver...its so obvious that u have eyes in the back of ur head to see my pc but not enough brain power to use it else it may have occured to you that i may just get a larger gpu in the future or probably go crossfire hence the second pci-e slot. so thats y the 750 is thur....DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. WHAT. I. JUST. EXPLAINED? its ok if u dont knowing ur condition [DUMB A**]

4. Silver_ New Member

Thanks Received:
    Lol

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  5. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Well this is the Case Gallery. There are no rules about the case needed to be modified to be posted in a Case Gallery. He can post his rig if he wants.

Good job on the cable management.

6. cute_kidchucky New Member

Thanks Received:
    "giving my honest opinion". im pretty sure most of the people out there who saw your comment would've been like[​IMG] cause u aint making sense. by the way i know cable managment aint a mod but u can do 100 mods on your case but know matter what that case will just look like sh*t if u cannot tidy up ur cables.

7. F1reFly

F1reFly New Member

Thanks Received:
    ^agree, cable management is more important than mods when it comes too looks. Even a basic OEM rig can look great inside with good management, but when i think of case mods, i think of exterior modifications, pre mods or home built case.

now this is a case mod imo. but thats me, as you can see, its cool but cables make it ugly
    [​IMG]

8. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    You argument is flawed as the mod does not sit around open like that. It is about the presentation. If you have a clear window into the system and can see the inside, then cable management is a plus because it adds to the look.....because people can see it.

The Nintendo mod is intended to be closed and you will never see the cables, so their overall appearance is moot.

This is a foolish debate. Is his case modded? No. Does it matter? No. State your opinion and move on.

9. v2.0

v2.0 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Nice one, Good (5.0) from me.