1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Palit GTX560TI sonic 1gb

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by lovely567, Feb 8, 2012.

1. lovely567 New Member

Thanks Received:
    i have a problem when i play Battlefield 3 my gpu temp raise to 83'c idk if its my PSU or motherboad but when im playing battfield 3 theres no lag when all set to high so i set it too low to lower the gpu temp but still it raise to 83'c now i cant play battefield 3 so i thought that may videocard cant handle it i play assasins creed revelations and its same >.< gpu temp raise high even on 1st sequence of assasins creed revelations
    so im asking is it my psu huntkey 550w or my motherboard which is asus p5kpl-am epu
    but other games is good mw3 skyrim set to medium

2. BlackOmega

BlackOmega

Thanks Received:
    83C is perfectly fine. You have nothing to worry about.

3. Chevalr1c

Chevalr1c

Thanks Received:
    83 Celsius is not to hot for a card like that. Yet, if you feel more comfortable with it, lower the temps by increasing fan speed with for example MSI Afterburner.

Crunching for Team TPU
  4. white phantom

white phantom New Member

Thanks Received:
    83'c is nowt to worry about mate:) if you are that worried as mentioned above manually set the fans to higher RPM's (if you dont mind the noise) will lower it a few degrees

5. Crap Daddy

Crap Daddy

Thanks Received:
    Play BF3 on the highest settings you like, don't play on low with that card. Temp is OK but you might want to set a custom fan profile in MSI Afterburner. Default fan profile usually keeps the RPM low until higher temps are reached because of fan noise increasing with ramp up.

6. lovely567 New Member

Thanks Received:
    oh im such a noob >.< but thanks for reply guyz ^^ ill try msi afterburner ^^ im really such a noob >.<

7. Chevalr1c

Chevalr1c

Thanks Received:
    It's okay, really. Nothing to be ashamed of. :)

Crunching for Team TPU
  8. lovely567 New Member

Thanks Received:
    i set my fan speed to 55 or is it lower or higher? i cant understand the curve >.<

9. white phantom

white phantom New Member

Thanks Received:
    The higher the number the faster the rpms of the fan example 100= fans at 100% speed ,65= fans at 65% of full speed and so fourth

10. vivabiafra New Member

Thanks Received:
    I would def set the fan speed higher. I have mine oc'd from 850 MHz (factory setting) up to 1055MHz and my temp stays at 24c-34c with all my games at ultra. On ur driver disk there is an EVGA Precision program that will allow you to adjust the fan speed. I also keep my fan speed at80% a little loud but you get used to it. Also whatever program you are using to see your temps may not be reading them right. Try using GPU-Z its free and a really reliable program.