1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Pantheon

Discussion in 'Case Mod Gallery' started by Erick kohlrausch, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Erick kohlrausch New Member

Thanks Received:
    To view this case mod, go here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Specs:
    monitor led 20" sansung
    montherbord - ATOM D525
    hd- ssd 60GB
    DDR3 - 2GB

Mods:
    I hope you enjoy my casemod. It was made of plywood 1cm thick lacquer and carries a front glass of 5 mm in order to protect the monitor. On its side is a lock to limit internal access to the equipment. This casemod was built with a commercial purpose to be installed in lounges, bars, offices, cafeterias etc. Dimension - Height 50cm Width - 62cm Thickness 30cm.

Espero que gostem de minha casemod. Ela foi feita de compensado naval de 1cm de espessura laqueado e leva um vidro na frente de 5 mm com a finalidade de proteger o monitor. Em sua lateral tem uma fechadura para limitar o acesso interno no equipamento. Esta casemod foi contruida com a finalidade comercial a ser instalada em salas de espera , bares, consultórios, lanchonetes etc. Dimensão - Altura 50cm Largura - 62cm Espessura 30cm

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  2. amd64skater

amd64skater

Thanks Received:
    we really need a method for voting on case mods low votes 1-5 need a valid reason (passed by the mods) or the vote does not count

3. Sinzia

Thanks Received:
    8/10

Nice pro looking case to house the atom system in!

4. Aquinus

Aquinus Resident Wat-man

Thanks Received:
    I disagree and this is the wrong place to be asking for that. You're looking for Comments & Feedback.

5. Enigma8750

Enigma8750

Thanks Received:
    Donation Station.. For a Church

With CASH disappearing this is a wonderful Idea for a DONATION STATION ... I will be submitting this idea to our chruch and build one of these myself. Great IDEA !!! Thank you.