• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Patriot Memory Introduces New Extreme Performance EP Series Flash Solutions

Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage, and enthusiast computer products today announces the launch of their Extreme Performance SDHC/SDXC UHS-I flash storage. Featuring ultra-fast transfer rates and expanded storage capacities, the Patriot Memory EP Series SDHC/SDXC cards are perfect for stunning high resolution digital photography and increased high definition video recording times.

Designed to provide twice the transfer speeds of previous Class 10 solutions, when used with UHS-I compatible devices, the Patriot Memory EP Series SDHC/SDXC cards deliver the performance necessary for capturing and broadcasting in true real-time. With capacities of up to 128 GB, these EP Series SDHC/SDXC cards offer a greatly improved maximum volume when compared to standard SDHC solutions. At the 128 GB capacity, the Patriot Memory EP Series SDHC/SDXC card is capable of storing up to 2,560 minutes of 1080p video and well over 26,000 high definition photos.

"Patriot Memory is always focused on being a leader in performance and innovation, we are very excited to introduce our EP Series SDHC/SDXC flash storage solutions," said Meng J. Choo, Patriot Memory's Product Manager. "With storage capacities of up to 128 GB, these EP Series SDHC/SDXC cards will be capable of providing a true professional experience when working with high definition video and photography."

General specifications:

- Read and write speeds of up to 50 MB/S (read) and 35 MB/S (write) when used with a UHS-I compatible device.
- Capacities: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB
- 5-Year Warranty

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name THE CUBE 2.0
Processor Intel i5 13600k
Motherboard MSI MPG Z690 EDGE DDR4
Cooling Phanteks PH-TC14PE BK 2x T30-120 Fan mod mount
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 3200 MT/s C15 32GB 2x16GB
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus 1080 Ti 11GB OC: Core 2GHz, Mem 5.7GHz
Storage WD SN770 250GB / 3x WD SN850X 2TB / Toshiba X300 4TB / 2x RAID1 Toshiba P300 3TB
Display(s) Samsung 49" Odyssey OLED G95SC 240Hz 5120 x 1440
Case "THE CUBE" Custom built, pure Red Alder wood
Audio Device(s) Beyerdynamic DT 880
Power Supply Corsair RM1000X
Mouse Logitech G700
Keyboard Logitech G910
Software Windows 11 Pro
....Slow much:confused: It's UHS-1 these should be much faster would like them to be as fast or faster than SanDisk 95MB/s