• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Patriot's Viper Series Tri-Channel Bundled with Intel Core i7 at Micro Center

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, celebrated the launch of the Intel Core i7/Intel X58 Express Chipset by debuting its first retail wide release of the Viper Series Extreme Performance PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600) 6GB & 3GB Tri-Channel Enhanced Latency Kits at Micro Center.

Designed specifically for the new Intel Core i7 architecture, the Viper Series Extreme Performance Tri-Channel kit is fully optimized for the latest Intel XMP profile. Coupled with Core i7 processor's new Integrated Memory Controller (IMC), Viper Series Tri-Channel kits provide an out of box over-clocking solution for enthusiasts, gamers and over-clockers to fully utilize its extreme memory bandwidth. "XMP certified memory will not only define the future of enthusiast computing, but also represent Patriot's decades of experience in DRAM technology and it's recognition by our partners," commented by Paul Jones, CEO of Patriot Memory. Patriot's Viper Series Extreme Performance Tri-Channel kits are built based on selected low voltage chips and is 100% hand tested to ensure flawless compatibility. "We tested the Patriot Viper Series 6GB 1600MHz Kit with the Asus P6T; it worked flawlessly - good bang for your buck in performance memory" added by Jerrod Alatalo, Product Manager at Micro Center.

As the selected Tri Channel memory product bundled with the new Intel Core i7, the Viper Extreme Performance 1600 series will be available at all 21 Micro Center locations nation wide and at Micro Center. The store page for the 3 GB PVT33G1600ELK can be found here, and for the 6 GB PVT36G1600ELK here.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

newbielives

Tri Channel must be the godsend for memory manufacturers as now we don't just buy in pairs but in triplets.

I'm laughing all the way to the poor house.

System Name MASTER
Processor Core i7 3930k run at 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 4x4G kingston hyperx beast 2400mhz
Video Card(s) 2X EVGA GTX680
Storage 2X Crusial M4 256g raid0, 1TbWD g, 2x500 WD B
Display(s) Samsung 27' 1080P LED 3D monitior 2ms
Case CoolerMaster Chosmos II
Audio Device(s) Creative sound blaster X-FI Titanum champion,Creative speakers 7.1 T7900
Power Supply Corsair 1200i, Logitch G500 Mouse, headset Corsair vengeance 1500
Software Win7 64bit Ultimate
Benchmark Scores 3d mark 2011: testing
nice cooler