1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB][US] Paulm's WTB Thread

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by paulm, Mar 10, 2009.

1. paulm

paulm New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey!

Alright, decided to list everything I want to buy. If you have something, feel free to offer it, I won't bite ;)

I'm looking to buy the following:

GPU(s) - Something along the lines of a GTX 280/GTX 285. Maybe a GTX 260 or two if I can afford it. 4870 x2 is also good (get rid of them before the 4890's come along :p). Anything in that range I will consider, and my max budget is $350 on any card or combination of cards.

HSF - really liking the Noctua NH-U12P, but anything similar will do.

PSU - anything 700w+ or so of decent quality. Modular is preferred, but not obligatory. My max budget is $150, which I want to stay under.

Case - I like the ATCS 840, but anything with good quality, cable management, cooling, and decent looks will do. Max budget is $200, which I want to stay under.

All components listed need to be in good condition, and any necessary accessories should be included. When I say maximum budget, I mean that's the most I can possible spend on it, and unless its really worth it, I want to stay under that budget.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to post or PM with questions, offers, and anything else.

2. Xazax

Xazax

Thanks Received:
    PM'ed

3. paulm

paulm New Member

Thanks Received:
    Bump for me.